• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Robert Readbeard QLE

Deleted User - 57237

solve 12 encounters, very funny, i'm in chapter 7, to solve encounters I need orcs, but orc come with chapter 8, take your event and put ... u know where

DeletedUser1596

Honestly when advanced players complain that event quests are too hard, and there's not enough time,

Your post is very true. But there are quests that cannot be sped up or worked around. I mean those production quests. I personaly collect my hammers about 3-4 times a day and I have 12 workshops. That's a lot of clicks every day. And over those years of playing Elvenar this has become rather an irritating routine than a fun. Then the devs came with a quest system in FS adventures that says : the more, the better. And then there are our events that require you to make 50 beverages here, 50 there.. one event folowed by another.. This is not fun anymore.

I know it's not an easy task to keep players entertained for years, but it's the very point of this whole thing, right? And if the players get fed up with something, it's not a wise choice to feed them the same thing over and over again, or even with higher frequency.

SoggyShorts

@Urvalsandal
Anyone who wants to complain that making 50 beverages is boring and unimaginative has my full support.
I am all for a quest overhaul for the cycling quests(especially the FA), and event quests as well, but the motivation is boredom, not difficulty.

The reason motivation matters is that inno is more likely to respond to legitimate complaints. As a dev, if someone complained that an easy event was hard, I'd ignore them, but if everyone agreed that it was boring, repetitive, and didn't add any fun to the game, then I'd consider their concerns.

Last edited:

palmira

Anyone who wants to complain that making 50 beverages is boring and unimaginative has my full support.
I am all for a quest overhaul for the cycling quests(especially the FA), and event quests as well, but the motivation is boredom, not difficulty.

The reason motivation matters is that inno is more likely to respond to legitimate complaints. As a dev, if someone complained that an easy event was hard, I'd ignore them, but if everyone agreed that it was boring, repetitive, and didn't add any fun to the game, I'd consider their concerns.

I really don't like the adventures not because they are difficult but are soooo boring and unimaginative, doing the same things over and over again is no fun at all. I like the idea of fellowship events but not the practice so far ( with the exception of tourneys, of course). I hope they come up with new ideas for the adventures because most people, at least in my fellowship, dread them.

Last edited:

Loki Blue

The reason motivation matters is that inno is more likely to respond to legitimate complaints. As a dev, if someone complained that an easy event was hard, I'd ignore them, but if everyone agreed that it was boring, repetitive, and didn't add any fun to the game, I'd consider their concerns.

The problem is though that everyone who is complaining genuinely believes that their complaints are legitimate, and they can't understand why they're not being taken seriously. This makes them gripe more loudly, making the developers less likely to listen.

DeletedUser2182

I will not complain about how soon it came or how hard/boring are quests depending on your chapter or else... I hope one day Elvenar will surprise me with creative new quests, but I don't expect this. (Hope and expectation are quite different.)

But, really, the prizes are awnful. Both the prizes per-quest (1 reliquic? 900 coins? the 1 KP is perhaps the very best prize among them...) and also the "Super-Great" last prize are all pitiable. In one of my worlds I have a few nostalgic prizes from the Phoenix Event when I was in Chapter I almost 1 year ago that are much more interesting.

Elvenar has such a great artistic team, but it doesn't matter how beautiful a building is, I will not spend room to place an unuseful thing.

iDavis

The only thing I´m missing in this QLE are instants. But I like awesome graphics again and finally ability to play it on mobile. :)

edeba

Ok, I managed to finish with 2 days, but I used time instants, coin instants and had quite a few gift trades for goods.

I did some advance planning as well. So in the big picture, I think this will make lower level players unhappy when they find they've put wasted effort into it as I think it will be easy to fail.

canelle51

It's been 2 days that I'm stuck on the last quest. I miss 3 relics. I could not finish it because excursion too long. It's over for me .....

DeletedUser2316

For me given the amout of continous events on the server, and being quite new, I find "buy X amout of KPs" hard ... This event is 13, making it hard for me after the long winter event to pay for something that never resets in price but rather keeps increasing.

Heymrdiedier

For me given the amout of continous events on the server, and being quite new, I find "buy X amout of KPs" hard ... This event is 13, making it hard for me after the long winter event to pay for something that never resets in price but rather keeps increasing.
im with you on this, its gets expensive at some point, luckily, you can also buy kp from goods. Ive been using those a lot lately since my max coin supply doesnt cover to be able to buy 10+ KP

usually i can get a lot of coins back then if i would visit all my neighbours, but mehh, i dont like doing that i find neighbourly help utterly boring

DeletedUser118

usually i can get a lot of coins back then if i would visit all my neighbours, but mehh, i dont like doing that i find neighbourly help utterly boring

As somebody who has discovered and helped you a while ago but never recieved anything back, I can say for sure: Oh, I know that! :p:p

DeletedUser

Guess they forgot to put in new guest race first and activated part II of the event instead. :p
No announcement has been made, not even in release notes. o_O