• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Robert Readbeard QLE

Dony

King of Bugs
does reward require street conenction or it is a bug and not showing it in tooltip?

Heymrdiedier

does reward require street conenction or it is a bug and not showing it in tooltip?
Its a set building reward. And im not sure they put this on all the set buildings since only one of the buildings need road instead of all.

Deleted User - 60107

No. Just no.

I am SICK AND TIRED of repetitive events! It's the same every time. Gain Coins, Gain Supplies, Buy KP, produce Beverages/Simple Tools/Bread/whatever, blah-blah-blah... Same old, same old. I am going to wait until the end of January. If there are still no news about the Elementals - i am done with this game. Permanently.

Besides, the reward is just not worth it. 3x2, 660 Culture, 390 Scroills (32 per hours). And that's at the end of Woodelves (currently researching Woodelf AWs). So no Mana, maybe Divine Seeds if you are in Halflings, maybe not (no way to tell). Definitely not worth it, especially since, despite the announcement, there is NO mention of any Set Bonus in the reward info.

Here on Beta I might finish the event, but I am definitely not going to bother on Live. Just not worth it.

DeletedUser1901

Do mainline quest rewards not count toward quests with "gain" in the task? I just gained 9000 supplies from King Diabhal for sending Orcs out to an obstacle course but it didn't count toward the Gain a small amount of supplies quest (#4).

DeletedUser1677

(Ppl are gonna hate me a bit now).
On beta I finished the questline, so I actually dont mind with this event.
My goal at events is'nt the buildings. I just like the feeling of finishing an event :)

Yes, I'm a bit wierd :p

DeletedUser1681

then icon of chain should be there with rewards from the set, all in all wrong tooltip
I agree, they introduced a "chain" icon to describe set buildings during winter event, they should keep doing it that we could see at a glance what it is about.

PS. news section mentions 2 set building rewards.

Jixel

Are. You. Kidding. Me. ?!

After 42 days of Winter event (on Beta & live), you're rolling straight into another event ?!
You could at least have given us a few weeks off !

And what we[*] really want is some or all of a) next guest race, b) improvements to the mobile app, c) address some of the long-outstanding feature requests (blueprints, easier NH in browser, just to name two). And to be honest, if you're just stalling until more people are finished halflings because that's required for the next guest race, then it's a *bad design* and you need to rethink it.

[*] All of us, obviously ;)

Heymrdiedier

then icon of chain should be there with rewards from the set, all in all wrong tooltip
well if thats true, go make a bugreport out of it.

First to make it gets diamonds (i wont be making it since i feel like Dony noticed it first)

DeletedUser1681

That's because this is a 2-part event. I guess we get the first reward from Part I and the second reward from Part II.
Ok, read just the news caption that appeared in profile, didn't click the link to announcement.
well if thats true, go make a bugreport out of it.
First to make it gets diamonds (i wont be making it since i feel like Dony noticed it first)
Somehow I think the answer to such report would be "it's a feature, not a bug" - anywhichway I would still prefer that whenever a building belongs to a set there would be a chain icon.

Loki Blue

I said to myself (and my cat) that I wasn't going to do it. But I opened it up anyway, you know, just to have a look, whilst frantically dragging Live cities through the last of the Winter Event. Now I've done five of the quests. :eek: Couldn't help myself.

At least I'll know what to expect when it hits Live. :p

And I want that throne-chair thingy. I'm bad.

DeletedUser

The Tale of Robert Redbeard ... About an Orc who used to hunt big game

NO NO NO, because
1) we've just finished the winter event, give us a breather please
2) The award for Woodelves chapter is a joke: 660 culture + 390 silk (per 12 hours)
3) Even if the award was any good, I don't have room for another setbuilding-set
4) I've thankfully just said goodbye to the Orcs, I don't want them back in my city
5) Hunting big game... Really????? Save the animals in Elvenar!

Loki Blue

Actually, after having a closer look at the buildings, I've decided to let this one pass. I didn't realize, at first glance, that Robert came with the chair. I'd rather not have an awful Orc sitting on my throne, so... *sigh* :confused:

And that Unicamelcorn skull hanging in the kitchen puts me off that building.

Ah, well.

Loki Blue

@Ritsel I agree on several points.

Let me preface with the fact that I've been up several hours now, and my brain is very tired. I somehow misconstrued the premise as Robert Redbeard was a pirate who hunted Orcs. So, I was totally up for that. I thought the rewards were part of the swag Redbeard took and we got it for helping him hunt down the last Orcs in the land.

Oh, so sorry. :eek:

And I celebrate some weird things, but big game hunters aren't on my list.

This is the second QLE that I have felt that Elves deserved different rewards from what the Humans received. I have to run errands now, so I'll have to elaborate on that later.

DeletedUser2256

WE WANT THE NEW GUEST RACE !!!!!!

NOT A STUPID QUEST WHITH A RIDICULOUS GAIN
One does not prevent the other :eek:

Look at the teaser, they are coming... so chill mate o_O

I actually enjoy the fact that they keep us busy while giving us some rewards ;)

DeletedUser

they arrive ???? When ???? in July ??? when we will have 3% of "end of halflings" ???
have to leave a new chapter without changes instead of making us wait ...
if it is to make us wait 1 year enter two chapters !!!!!