• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Set buildings.

SoggyShorts

Giant hand question:
giant hand.png

Why does it have the same # (614) regardless of how many adjacents?

SoggyShorts

Each bonus stage is for a different tier 1 good, see Gems of Knowledge website (scroll down):
im assuming if you're a player with plank boost, that makes this building a bit better then if you're a player with marble or steel boost. Since you need 1 less neighbouring set building then :)
Wait, so as a plank-boosted player a
  1. GH connected to 2 unique set buildings gives 1860 marble +613 marble +613 steel
  2. GH connected to 2 unique set buildings gives 1860 marble +613 marble + 613 marble
  3. GH connected to 2 unique set buildings gives 1860 marble +613 marble + nothing
From what you are saying it sounds like #3 to me, which as @Heymrdiedier points out is not really balanced, as it makes elven boosted in planks the best boost to have, which it already was since your T1 is so small for events/FA.

Deleted User - 60107

1. GH connected to 2 unique set buildings gives 1860 marble +613 marble +613 steel
  2. GH connected to 2 unique set buildings gives 1860 marble +613 marble + 613 marble
  3. GH connected to 2 unique set buildings gives 1860 marble +613 marble + nothing
From what you are saying it sounds like #3 to me, which as @Heymrdiedier points out is not really balanced, as it makes elven boosted in planks the best boost to have, which it already was since your T1 is so small for events/FA.
I'm not sure what Heymrdiedier means, but it should be #1 on your list.

Heymrdiedier

I'm not sure what Heymrdiedier means, but it should be #1 on your list.

Im not sure either :)

im assuming this is how it works:

marble bonus:
GH connected to 2 unique set buildings gives 1860 marble +613 marble +613 steel
steel bonus
GH connected to 2 unique set buildings gives 1860 steel +613 marble +613 steel
planks bonus
GH connected to 2 unique set buildings gives 1860 planks+613 marble +613 steel

DeletedUser1777

Don't know how the building works, but I won with both beta accounts one Giants Hand (didn't try to get more of them). The given goods are not the same.

boosted good is steel - gives planks boosted good is marble - gives steel
upload_2017-12-2_1-34-47.png
upload_2017-12-2_1-35-48.png

DeletedUser2174

OK. I had intended to wait till I finished the chapter next week to claim a prize. only in chapter 4. But since i have to have some of each set I need to try for today's?

DeletedUser2003

My Giant's Hand that is offered today (that I won 1 of in a 50 ice key small chest on my first and only attempt ... didn't see that coming! :p) offers 910 culture and 780 steel/24 hours, no early collect. I am in Fairies, and have marble boost. Will there be another Giant's Hand offered me later that will offer planks, or another building entirely that will offer that? I have to admit I am completely confused by the pattern that I don't see emerging with what is being posted about these set buildings lol :confused::rolleyes::oops:

SoggyShorts

since i have to have some of each set I need to try for today's?
To be safe, yes. It is very possible that over a 35 day event they will release the new building more than once like they have in other events, but there's no guarantee.
Will there be another Giant's Hand offered me later that will offer planks, or another building entirely that will offer that?
The GH gives you the resource next in line to your boost, so a Marble player gets steel, steel gets planks and a plank player would get marble.
  • If you have another set building touching your GH you will also get some marble on top of the normal steel
  • 2 different set buildings touching your GH gets you marble and steel on top of the normal steel
  • All 3 different set buildings touching your GH gets you marble and steel and planks on top of the normal steel
These set bonuses are the same for everyone regardless of boost type.

DeletedUser2284

So you can compose the set with 5 buildings? (using two equal daily prizes)

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 60152

Found something I really don't like about the set buildings. Once placed - if you move it it resets the timer back to ZERO. No other buildings do this. Not nice INNO.

Deleted User - 60152

I think it was intended since when you go to move it - it actually has a pop-up warning you that it will reset the timer and asks you to confirm that you want to move it. So if you don't want to lose your timer - you have to wait to re-position until right after you collect for that day.