• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Elven architect - Latest updates

ALdbeign

Thanks so much for your response! I was unclear about the new charming tree but it works just fine now so i think you got it. As for the orcs, I think i was also unclear there. I totally get how players vary, a lot, and that is why my first suggestion regarding (armories only) was a radio button type choice for calculations. my edit addition was actually a separate suggestion (again just regarding armories) to have just have an on off button (like the one you have for counting buildings) i.e. "ignore orc production from armories". i think this would be the simplest solution. I understand any change involves a lot of hidden values i cant even comprehend, but an on off button may work. also, thanks for the fix on the road thing, it was minor but its awesome to have it corrected! (i must be the only one who uses that feature lol)

DeletedUser1777

Are you updating at the moment?

error.JPG

DeletedUser1777

Wondering if he stopped updating the tool or Inno is able to hide new buildings better.
Just found two (already known) buildings of the current event :oops:

DeletedUser778

They did indeed some week ago already ... at least there was a major change about the way images are handled. Maybe also concerning the other data.
Hmm ok, so that might be the reason The Branchwood of Nuts from my neighbour had no image earlier, while i was performing help through mobile. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Elrondriel

Hmm ok, so that might be the reason The Branchwood of Nuts from my neighbour had no image earlier, while i was performing help through mobile. ^^

It should be there on the standard browser version, right ? Reason for this is probably that today's building was a bit late and isn't included in the latest mobile version assets - yet. At least I didn't find it there ... ;)

Konniver

Sorry, been of a bit of a break of late with real life and stuff, you know how it goes :) I ceased any development work but did manage to keep up with data updates.

Big update incoming, with thanks to @Dony for helping decipher battle mechanics . Hope you all like it ...

Konniver

Development on this has been on pause for a while but finally found some time to finish the next version of the battle simulator.

The old version had become horrendously out of date in terms in battle logic and only allowed for 1vs1 battles. The new version brings the following features:
  • Allows battles for up to 5vs8 squads
  • Damage and health increases from wonder bonuses can be specified
  • Try different tactics by changing AI behaviour of your and enemy squads.
  • A scoring system allows you to compare different army compositions or behaviour
  • A more detailed battle log that allows toggling of precise values
  • Improvements to the battle logic:
    • Better calculations on unit bonuses and debuffs
    • Unit movement and attack range are taken into account

Try out the new Battle Simulator

DeletedUser

Sorry, been of a bit of a break of late with real life and stuff, you know how it goes :) I ceased any development work but did manage to keep up with data updates.

Big update incoming, with thanks to @Dony for helping decipher battle mechanics . Hope you all like it ...

Very glad to read that you are going to continue with the cityplanner, keep up the excellent work :):):)

DeletedUser1596

Nice, but there's one thing I miss about the old simulator. I could compare the strength of any two groups by sending them against each other overriding their actual initiative. Now, when I want to compare 5 groups of priests against banshees, the banshees always win, because their initiative alows them to strike first. And we know, that terrain usually alows only a few units cross the field freely.
In my opinion, when I let the first group strike first, then in another simulation I let the second one strike first, then I compare losses from both simulations, I get more acurate results.

ALdbeign

Welcome back! and totally amazing new calc, I look forward to some of your planned improvements. :)

DeletedUser1777

Is there something messed up with your building-table or does Inno provide you several Versions for the same building (Branchwood of Nuts)?
upload_2017-10-19_20-51-34.png

BTW:
Drop me a line, when you would like to have a German translation for your Battle Simulator ;)