• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Game is wondering about number of spells

MalpA

Game version: v1.39-(e3e63b9cd) (2017-09-20 10:21)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Firefox 55.00.3
Flash Player version: 24.0.0.194
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution:1920x1080
Account name: MalpA
Humans or Elves: Elves
Reproducibility: 3/5(after some refreshes it showing correctly)

Current situation:

When we are "in use" menu of EE spell, and we move mouse on the number of spells on the bottom bar, game show us that it is astonished (many question marks)

Expected situation:

There should be some kind of information about spell we try to use

Reproduction Steps:
1. Open the game
2. Open inventory
3. Pick EE spell
4. Move mouse to the number of spells on bottom bar
5. Notice strange question marks

Attachments

• 1234123.jpg
    1234123.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 187

Marindor

This is not reproducable anymore at the moment so we will archive this thread now. Diamonds will be added because we were able to reproduce it before :)

Marindor

Hi @MalpA , thank you for letting us know! This looks like the "regular" situation we have when an internet connection gets just a small drop. In those cases, opening a new tooltip should directly resolve it. Is this indeed the case or do you have 5/5 reproduction steps to make this happen?

MalpA

Cant tell if its 5/5 but I get this at least 4 times in 4 refreshes of a game, Visiting world map/tech tree(which is "opening new tooltip" for me, didnt help. Soo yeah i will give like 5/5 for now.

Marindor

Ok, is there anyone else who experiences these issues? I can't reproduce it myself unfortunately.

Deleted User - 60107

I just checked, and I can reprodice this easily:
1) Log in and immediately open spell inventory, but do NOT point at any one spell
2) Click on any spell
3) Check tooltip
Spells1.png

Here's another way to bug the tooltip:
1) Log in and immediately open spell inventory
2) Point at any one spell (for example PoP) and WAIT for the spell tooltip to show (it will be the correct tooltip)
3) Try to cast any OTHER spell (for example Ensorcelled Endowment), but do NOT wait to see the tooltip for it
4) Check the tooltip when casting and you will see the tooltip for Power of Provision - in other words the game loads the LAST tooltip you saw
Spells2.png

Most likely the reason for the "broken" tooltip from the first screenshot is because at that time there is no "previous" spell tooltip for the game to load.

Expected situation: When casting spells the game should load the correct tooltip for the spell being cast, not load the last spell tooltip seen.

MalpA

Duplicate of what? This report was from 21 sept 2017, and then everything was correct, this second report was from january 2018, and then it was a bug... You guys should just make a desicion :)