• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug No scrolling News Window

Ashrem

I logged in to seven notifications in the News window and um unable to access any but the first 4

Tried logging out, but now I still can't see the others and there is no indication they exist.

Game version: v1.37-(37a8f7829) (2017-08-18 12:40)

Game world: beta1

Browser + version: Version 60.0.3112.101 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version: 26.0.0.151
Operating System:
Windows 8.1 64 bit
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Ashrem

Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 = always (although the other notifications are no longer present, I still can't see the previous messages.

Quest title:
none

Current situation: No way to scroll to previous new items

Expected situation: Scroll bar or arrows, or drag

Reproduction Steps:
Click on news

Marindor

The indicator always shows the number of new items since your last visit, but the window is designed to show only 4 items max (and for as long as an item is setup to be shown). This means that if you don't login for a while and then get back to your game, you can indeed have missed some of these ingame news items. The system itself works as intended though :)

Ashrem

Okay, I can understand working as intended, but it's a bit confusing, and a little annoying to know there is news I have missed. The counter should probably stop at four, or there should be some way to access the other news. Perhaps a collection of past new events on the forums. I think telling me I have 7 items when I can only ever see four of them kind-of qualifies as a bug.