• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the announcement of our latest addition to the game here: Fellowship Adventures! We are of course very curious for your feedback so please let us know what you think about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser1677

6 hours ago, I started 9 hours productions in all of my workshops.
So now I have to wait 3 hours before I can help my fellowship.
You could have told us a bit earlier :/

Marindor

Sorry, but we couldn't. We have all been working very hard until the last minute before Beta release to make sure we could even get this feature on Beta today and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank our wonderful team of QA testers and moderators here on our Beta Team as well as our inhouse development team for all the work they've done to get this accomplished. We're blessed to have such a dedicated team at our disposal :cool:

With these kind of things on a Beta server, you never know upfront whether or not you can release it in time. Don't know how much you need these supplies of course, but you can always cancel those productions and make the ones you need. At least that's what I just did on my player account :)

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
6 hours ago, I started 9 hours productions in all of my workshops.
So now I have to wait 3 hours before I can help my fellowship.
You could have told us a bit earlier :/
the quests for the badges, they cycle. so you could just cycle to the quests that asks for 9 hour production and cash in on that one.
So in fact you got a 6 hour head start, and you are helping your fellowship even more now, then if you knew up front.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank our wonderful team of QA testers and moderators here on our Beta Team as well as our inhouse development team for all the work they've done to get this accomplished.
You are welcome! And altho we found some bugs, im sure our awesome beta players will still manage to find some more which we didnt spot yet :) So have fun bughunting to give us even more work. ;)

DeletedUser1677

the quests for the badges, they cycle. so you could just cycle to the quests that asks for 9 hour production and cash in on that one.
So in fact you got a 6 hour head start, and you are helping your fellowship even more now, then if you knew up front.
Hmm so the quests is personal. Sorry, did'nt knew that :)
And only know saw, that I could decline :D
Then it's not that bad :D

DeletedUser2061

So am I supposed to have all tier 1 factories now to get through the quests? Not only my bonus factory?

DeletedUser1677

Good things:
I'm not forced to pvp (in this adventure atleast)
It's not overwhelming tasks
It's only the orange "waypoints" that requires a donations

Bad things:
If the fellowship dont want to take part, I'm pretty stuck there. (Forcing me to change to another fellowship?)
I have to get space for manufactories for non-boost goods

Deleted User - 60107

So, to summarize:
We are now REQUIRED to have a bunch of level 1 Workshops AND level 1 Manufactoires in order to get the Adventure Items for this feature, but we don't get any extra space to place those extra buildings.

DeletedUser2061

I think it's possible to get through the quests with the workshops we already have, but indeed I guess we'll be having to build extra manufactories
And I'm not exactly looking forward to that

Marindor

Well, in order to get these particular items you'd need to do so, yes. But these items are only required if your Fellowship follows that path to the top and the fact that your Fellowship needs these items then, doesn't mean you have to be the one to produce them. It will require quite some coordination within the Fellowship to discuss who's gonna produce which Adventure Items :)

Deleted User - 60107

I lol'ed at the message explaining that we can't even access the Feloowship adventures if we have not completed the Masquerade part I quests. Event quests and Fellowship adventures should be completely separate.

DeletedUser1677

"At the end of each stage there is a "big reward" waiting for you. Unlocking that reward will grant a very nice reward to all Fellowship Members who have contributed something to that stage of the Fellowship Adventures."

So if I'm fast, and unlock the waypoints on my own, my fellowship wont get anything?

"Also: Picking up that reward will automatically let you (and your Fellowship) move on to the next stage. Therefore, only members with the rank of Mage or higher will be able to unlock that next Waypoint. It's a decision that should be taken carefully, because it also means you won't be able to get any more Fellowship Adventures Ranking points for Waypoints that haven't been cleared in this stage."

I really dont understand this.
English is'nt my main language, and that might be the reason.

"Adventure Items are a new permanent event resource which will be needed for the reoccuring Fellowship Adventures."

So if I have collected a lot of adventure items, that does'nt get used this time. We can use it in the next event?
If that is the case, is'nt it a problem according to this:
"The Adventure Ranking Points will be put back to 0 and that's where everybody will start from in the next Fellowship Adventure. So each Adventure, every Fellowship has the same possibilities from the start again." ?
Because then we could stockpile, and get a headstart in the next adventure?

Marindor

I lol'ed at the message explaining that we can't even access the Feloowship adventures if we have not completed the Masquerade part I quests. Event quests and Fellowship adventures should be completely separate.

Well in fact they are, but having these quests open results in too many icons on the left side of your screen, which makes you unable to click on the lowest ones :D

Marindor

So if I'm fast, and unlock the waypoints on my own, my fellowship wont get anything?

Correct. You'd have to use a lot of diamonds though to be that quick but theoratically, that would indeed be possible.

I really dont understand this.
English is'nt my main language, and that might be the reason.

No problem :) It means: Only Mages and Archmages will be able to pick up the last reward for the Fellowship in that difficulty stage.

So if I have collected a lot of adventure items, that does'nt get used this time. We can use it in the next event?
If that is the case, is'nt it a problem according to this:
"The Adventure Ranking Points will be put back to 0 and that's where everybody will start from in the next Fellowship Adventure. So each Adventure, every Fellowship has the same possibilities from the start again." ?
Because then we could stockpile, and get a headstart in the next adventure?

Yes, that could indeed be part of your strategy. It's a valid point though and something we will forward to our Game Designers. It's something we'd also have to monitor though to see how many Fellowships would do that and how that would impact other Fellowships, who'd basically have exactly the same option to do this. It's too soon to predict that already, but we'll forward it to keep an eye on. Thank you for pointing it out :)

DeletedUser1677

Correct. You'd have to use a lot of diamonds though to be that quick but theoratically, that would indeed be possible.

No problem :) It means: Only Mages and Archmages will be able to pick up the last reward for the Fellowship in that difficulty stage.

Yes, that could indeed be part of your strategy. It's a valid point though and something we will forward to our Game Designers. It's something we'd also have to monitor though to see how many Fellowships would do that and how that would impact other Fellowships, who'd basically have exactly the same option to do this. It's too soon to predict that already, but we'll forward it to keep an eye on. Thank you for pointing it out :)

Ooooh so a "stage" is'nt the 3-colored waypoints?

The different paths, if we take the first green waypoint, will we then be locked at green, until one of the 3-colored waypoints?

And for the big reward, do we have to clear all blue? Or blue, green AND orange?

Stages? When we clear what we can see now, we will unlock a new stage/map?

Sorry, but all of those new terms really confuses me.
You should have made a dictionary :p
"Picture of waypoint" This is a waypoint
"Stage" - stage means xxxx and so on :p

(I really hope that I'm not the only one, that is a bit confused :eek: )