• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion The Masquerade

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the announcement for our new Quest Line Event here and let us know what you think about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Deleted User - 60107

It has began.

Really not happy with the second quest. I am at the end of Fairies (I don't have enough provinces to open the chest) and I need 1290 Marble. That's not what I would call "a small amount", especially when there's NO ONE offering Marble on the market in my area. The next two are gain Steel (my boost) and gain Planks, again 1290 of each (cost me a lot of Coins to buy from the Wholesaler - thankfully I already built the BTG).

Then came quest #5: Pay 13'000 Crystal. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? And then Pay 13000 Scroills for Quest 6 and (likely) Pay 13000 Silk for quest 7. WAY too much!

I like that we are getting Instants as rewards, but the cost is just too high. Especially since I have not reach Wood Elves so I don't get Mana from the grand reward.

EDIT: Quest #9: Produce 20 Precious Ring and Pay 21500 Steel. Likely depends on your Tier I boost.

Jackluyt

Here is the spreadsheet for the event, for you to bookmark!
How nice to be getting Mana-producing buildings at last!

https://www.facebook.com/notes/elve...th-mana-producing-buildings/1908283556093690/

20727833_10209840904079907_1099221998902922197_n.jpg

DeletedUser2099

you see me very VERY unhappy! Was already the herd-event unusually "joy-less" with all these "pay xy"-quests this time it's even worse :( At my stage I am asked for 7700 crystal. :O My whole daily production is 3x900 = 2700. So I would need to use all I produce in almost 3 days to just solve this quest, and then probably same for each of the other 2 tier2-goods. Which also means the event is over before I have produced enough. Nope, I finish here. For me these paying-this-or-that quests are most senseless bullsh** (sorry, no better word for this) as I have zero benefit from that at all. I am fine with produce goods, use KP, tools, or whatever. But not paying for no sense and then even such high numbers.

Nope, finished here and now with that building. You events used to be fun and made me stong as a player while trying hardto meet the goals. But this is just draining. :( You drive people out of the game if you carry on with this kind of quests.

CrazyWizard

yup still same silly numbers of goods for a crappty reward chapter 5, almost 7k crystal/scrolls/silk for a whopping 5x 5% money 3x 3min booster and 1x 5% supply woohoo

at least I can blast trough this crap for now, so far

correction, could, stuck on goods :(

DeletedUser

LOL 1 minute instants as a reward for a quest? ONE minute? Why do one minute instants even exist? Who would want that?

Well I'm certainly not going to pay any goods for 1 or 3 min. boosts and a building that gives me a measly 333 supplies p/h and 450 culture.
I've just trashed all these low benefit event buildings. Not going to start with building those again :rolleyes:

Edit: My Orc Nest already gives me 360 supplies per hour. And that's a 4x2 building, not 4x3

Last edited by a moderator:

CrazyWizard

LOL 1 minute instants as a reward for a quest? ONE minute? Why do one minute instants even exist? Who would want that?

Well you can stack them, so if you collected 100 1 min instants for a mere 1 kazillion goods. then you can shave of a whopping 100 min of your build/scout scout time. tho the smartest move would be to boost your production time, so that at least you get a fraction of your kazillion invensted goods back ;)

DeletedUser1908

DeletedUser1908

Well you can stack them, so if you collected 100 1 min instants for a mere 1 kazillion goods. then you can shave of a whopping 100 min of your build/scout scout time. tho the smartest move would be to boost your production time, so that at least you get a fraction of your kazillion invensted goods back ;)
Just a kazillion? Thought it would be more!

DeletedUser

If I write what I think about this I would be banned for ever

e.g Quest 6

Pay some tier 2 goods (32250 at halflings chapter) to gain 3 x 3 min.
How long do I need to produce this amount (approx. 15 times 3 hours)

Silly

I'm definitely not doing this event. Not for my dwarf/Fairy city here, and after reading this also not for my almost finished Halfling city on the Dutch server. Even though I could probably spare the goods in my Halfling city, it's just not worth it.

ophion

One minute instants is just taking the P out of us methinks!!
Whatever bright spark thought up that idea needs a slap if they think that is somehow a reward for completing a quest.
The end reward buildings are quite attractive and the fact that they help with mana makes them kinda OK...but it's getting beyond a joke with the amount of goods we have to give up along the way.