• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

[suggestion] No notification when manually collecting spells for "advanced" players

Elevenar

Game version: v1.37-(ed58c0b41) (2017-08-09 20:06)
Game world: BETA
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome Version 60.0.3112.90 x64
Flash Player version: 26.0.0.151
Operating System: Windows 10 Insider
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Elevenar
Humans or Elves: humans for sure

Reproducibility: 5/5 = happens always

Quest title: n/a

Current situation:
Manually collecting spells shows a notification bubble. That might be useful for new players ...

Expected situation:
... but is really annoying for advanced players, who already know about spells and where to find them.

Reproduction steps:
Manually collect a spell
2. See notification coming up
3. Click inventory (this notification), only to get rid of it ...

Screenshots:
20170810 suggestion_spell_notification.gif

lika1961

I agree. This is one notification I would be very happy to see disappear. The one that appears on the AW button is the other.

Elevenar

The AW menu button and its bubble notification is different, because you may receive runes while you are absent, not logged-in, or not really actively/manually collecting runes. To get a notificatin here is ok, imho.

DeletedUser

I agree. This is one notification I would be very happy to see disappear. The one that appears on the AW button is the other.

The AW menu button and its bubble notification is different, because you may receive runes while you are absent, not logged-in, or not really actively/manually collecting runes. To get a notificatin here is ok, imho.

It would be nice if you actually receive a AW notification. Haven't seen that for ages :(