• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.34

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

Deleted User - 60107

@Marindor
Chest rewards you get when entering new chapters in the tech tree got general rebalancing adjustments.
What does this mean? Would you mind explaining in detail? More (or less) spells than before, different sopells... what? The above text tells us practically nothing useful. You could replace it with "We made some changes to the chests you open when you start a new chapter but we won't tell you what those changes are" and it would be just as informative as the current version.

Dony

King of Bugs
from chapter 6 as a reward we get 200 diamonds instead of spells, but i doubt it will be retrospectively

Deleted User - 60107

from chapter 6 as a reward we get 200 diamonds instead of spells, but i doubt it will be retrospectively
...wow. No wonder they did not announce the exact changes. Telling playes that they missed on some free diamonds is a great way to annoy players (especially if there are more diamonds in chests from previous chapters).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118

Too bad they fixed the trader but still haven't fixed the problem with the collection tab. Its still in the wrong place.

Heymrdiedier

...wow. No wonder they did not announce the exact changes. Telling playes that they missed on some free diamonds is a great way to annoy players (especially if there are more diamonds in chests from previous chapters).
i dont mind this, as endgame player i realise i have a big head start vs newer player that could never be catched up on. Those diamonds could help a little.
However if i would have just opened a chapter yesterday before the change, then i wouldnt be happy either :)

DeletedUser1075

Marindor noted in today's release:
  • The Elvenar Trade Center got a rebalancing, that increases the overall seeds production output. The production time has also been reduced to 12 hours instead of 24.
My trader still says 24h production and the output hasn't changed. Did I miss something, or did the 2nd release today wipe out the changes from the first one?

EDIT: Thanks Lissona, I hadn't remembered the wonder. That's not the best name for a wonder, but it does explain what I was missing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dony

King of Bugs
for finishing SD chapter
dia.png

Dony

King of Bugs
since this instants will be so much powerfull what about future events? will they be much more difficult to complete taking in mind that this instant can be used on them and make some long lasting quests being a joke, some kind of balance will be required and maybe even new type of quests

DeletedUser

@Marindor
The instants sounds really good.
A few questions:
- An epic coin spell that fill 100% at once. Does that mean it fills your coin cap to 100%?
- And my favorite (for live) the time reduction? How much reduction will you get with building and scouting?

Elevenar

So, when and how do we get the diamonds ... the players that already have passed most of the chests?

Dony

King of Bugs
the players that already have passed most of the chests
they had advantage of playing this game for longer and thus they have more relics/goods/spells/buildings/provinces and so on so i doubt they will get anything

DeletedUser

they had advantage of playing this game for longer and thus they have more relics/goods/spells/buildings/provinces and so on so i doubt they will get anything

I'm sorry but this is a bit of a fallacy. Players who have played this game longer, are more advanced in the chapters and therefore have more relics/goods/spells/buildings/provinces than players who have just begon playing.
The advanced players have put a lot of effort in the game, and continued playing despite terrible bugs, constantly being thrown back in the tree, berated for scouting too far, etc. etc. They should be given the extra diamonds as a kind of thank you for sticking with us. Would have been an nice gesture from InnoGames.

Marindor

Hi guys,

However nice it may sound, these diamonds will not be added retrospectively. These players have received other rewards instead when opening these chests and these rewards will not be exchanged retrospectively now.