• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Charming tree (spoilers)

SoggyShorts

Here's what I've got so far, will update

Tree01res.png
charming reward.png

4x3

1. Spend 1 KP
2. Gain a small amount of supplies
3. Buy a KP
4. Gain 2 relics
5. Produce simple tools 3x (15min workshop)
6. Solve 3 encounters
7. Gain a small amount of coins
8. Gain 1 Power of Provision spell
9. Produce Bread 30x (1h workshops)
10. Produce Basket of Groceries 5x (9h workshop) and
-10b Gain a decent amount of supplies
11. Produce advanced tools 10x and
-11b Gain a decent amount of supplies
12. Produce Toolboxes 3x (1 day workshops) and
-12b Gain a decent amount of supplies
13. Train 100 units
14. Scout a province or upgrade a building to level 12+
15 Spend 30 knowledge points
16. Research 1 technology
17. Gain Power of Provision Spell 2 times
18. Gain a Good amount of coins (a lot)
19. Train 150 troops
20. Gain 24 relics
21. Clear 24 encounters on world map

Last edited:

DeletedUser1677

The "b-quests", is that in the same quest? Like to finish quest 10, you have to do both 10 and 10b? :)

DeletedUser241

Yes, you have to do both.

Quest 11 :
I had to produce 10 times (not 5 as mentioned) Advanced Tools and a moderate amount of supplies (not coins)

DeletedUser1677

Yes, you have to do both.

Quest 11 :
I had to produce 10 times (not 5 as mentioned) Advanced Tools and a moderate amount of supplies (not coins)
Thanks, just wanted to be sure :)

DeletedUser607

according to a collegue, the last quest is 24 encounters, and no chance to just buy 24 KP.

Dony

King of Bugs
according to a collegue, the last quest is 24 encounters, and no chance to just buy 24 KP.
now the question is what is worse, having 3x scout quests or 24 encounters, if we are prepared for future 24 encounters are deffinitly faster

DeletedUser607

now the question is what is worse, having 3x scout quests or 24 encounters, if we are prepared for future 24 encounters are deffinitly faster

well, the worst case scenario is, being in the second week of the event, finding out that you have to do 24 encounters, and not having the necesserary time to actually scout enough provinces to have them.

Deleted User - 60107

If the last quest is really to complete 24 encounters on the world map I likely won't complete it.

CrazyWizard

Ok stuck now on research 1 technology.

No alternative option unfortunatly, and no way I can solve 9 provincies atm to unlock the next advanced scout.
Others have to unlock the other quests now :S

Deleted User - 60107

Well, that sucks. My Beta city is at the end of Dwarves (need a couple more provinces before I can open the Fairies chest), my main cities are at the start of Halflings and start of S&D. For all three completing 24 encounters will be difficult.

I wish they had given us an alternative.