• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Color of text residence

DeletedUser236

Maybe not the most exciting question, but I'm just wondering..

Why is the color sometimes white in the info label of your residence:
GUhLZB1.png

And why is the color sometimes green in the info label of your residence:
mcXhaRX.png

I can collect both if I want to, residence are at the same level and at almost the same time (just the difference of me looking at one and than looking at the other is 2-3 sec (screenshot takes a bit longer of cours:estickouttongue:))..

DeletedUser58

The white text is present when your culture level is at 100% productivity. At any higher culture level (120% and above) the text is green to signify that the production is "increased" in a way. :)

DeletedUser236

The white text is present when your culture level is at 100% productivity. At any higher culture level (120% and above) the text is green to signify that the production is "increased" in a way. :)

But my culture is at 170%.. There is no difference in culture when I took those screenshots..
And as you can see, the white doesn't show the right amount for 100% if you assume that the green one is 170%

DeletedUser58

That may indeed be an issue, but I haven't noticed it that way in my city, it's always green when my culture is beyond 100%.

DeletedUser136

I'm at 200% culture at the moment... when I hover over a house my text is white for about 3 seconds and then turns to green. I really don't know that the text color has a lot to do with anything if you're just taking a quick look ;)

DeletedUser31

Sometimes this happens to me too, but it almost immediately changes color. (I don't remember from which to what.) (Colorchange is slower than the red-green change mentioned here.)

DeletedUser31

I don't edit my last post so this won't get unnoticed.

Maybe I found when it changes color.
When you mouse over, there's a timer, and it counts by seconds. It changes from white to green when the seconds change.
But why does it start green sometimes? -you might ask. That's because you put your cursor over it right before a change, and it's so fast you can't really see it.
At least that's what I think. The colorchange could be in connection with the countdown, with the change of the content is the tooltip box. But I might be wrong.

DeletedUser

I think you're right - for me anything that's increased somehow is shown in green, the rest is in white - not just for houses/supplies, but also for goods & barracks.
Though it beats me why some tags start out in white, then appear to "realise" they should be in green :p

DeletedUser

Just a thought: The default color is white. The delay in changing to green (culture > 100%) is not intentional, it is the result of communication delays. It depends on how busy the server is, how good your connection is, weather conditions, sunspots, etc. While the delay is usually a few milliseconds, it can be two or three seconds. It's just lag time.