• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.28

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version, including a part of the Ancient Wonder rebalancing here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

DeletedUser1681

well, logging in is currently not possible...
same here "session expired, please log in again"
- i would but it won't let me :(
tried restarting the browser, different browser etc.

DeletedUser724

I do not understand the following
- Dwarven Bulwark: Instead of giving a fixed number of BLM units, it now gives a percentage of the current Units per Squad (= Squadsize / Unit Weight) (based on the level of the AW) and instead of giving a fixed number of Training Size, it now gives a percentage of the current Training Size (based on the level of the AW).

My barrack show my current squadsize is 1593
slide bar max is 52327 for storm barbarian

armory overview display
Basic training size 51687 <--- how do Inno work this out ??
my armory 640
total training size is 52327

My shrine of the shrewdy shrooms at level 1 provide training size 552
My Bulwark at level 9 provide 897 training size

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_86 Apr. 06 23.52.jpg
    ScreenHunter_86 Apr. 06 23.52.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 269
  • ScreenHunter_85 Apr. 06 23.51.jpg
    ScreenHunter_85 Apr. 06 23.51.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 242
  • ScreenHunter_83 Apr. 06 23.48.jpg
    ScreenHunter_83 Apr. 06 23.48.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 353
  • ScreenHunter_82 Apr. 06 23.45.jpg
    ScreenHunter_82 Apr. 06 23.45.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 264

Dony

King of Bugs
you should continue reading patch notes till work in progress, its explained there

Deleted User - 60107

you should continue reading patch notes till work in progress, its explained there
The changes to the Mountain Halls and the Bulwark should be complete - that's why they are mentioned in the release notes..If they were still incomplete they would not be included in the official release notes, the way the changes to the Endless Escavation were not included.

Dony

King of Bugs
The changes to the Mountain Halls and the Bulwark should be complete - that's why they are mentioned in the release notes..If they were still incomplete they would not be included in the official release notes, the way the changes to the Endless Escavation were not included.
apart from a fact that this bug is tied to SSS which is not finished

DeletedUser724

what patch notes, where ??

I already copy release note there and
the problem is ...I DO NOT KNOW OR UNDERSTAND

if Inno tell us
how they give Basic training size , it will help us to report whether it reach Inno design

DeletedUser1877

Good point.... frome release notes: - Mountain Halls: Instead of giving a fixed amount of population, it now gives a percentage of the working population (based on the level of the AW).

OK, sounds to me like the same thing the GA had done. But without numbers, how can we tell if it works right or not?

DeletedUser724

Basic training size is now 1455

it make sense to me
glad i do not delete Bulwark or armory

MalpA

SSS AW have same calculation for traning size bonus ? for sure? soo how this looks like now? cause last time it was sum of all armories lvls * f.e. 1,5 at first lvl of AW i think, but noww it showing me 480+ so im asking how looks formula to calculet this?

Dony

King of Bugs
SSS AW have same calculation for traning size bonus ? for sure? soo how this looks like now? cause last time it was sum of all armories lvls * f.e. 1,5 at first lvl of AW i think, but noww it showing me 480+ so im asking how looks formula to calculet this?
"20": "28",
"19": "27",
"18": "26",
"17": "25",
"16": "24",
"15": "22",
"14": "21",
"13": "20",
"12": "19",
"11": "18",
"10": "16",
"9": "15",
"8": "14",
"7": "13",
"6": "12",
"5": "10",
"4": "9",
"3": "8",
"2": "7",
"1": "6"
if you have 1 armory on level 23 and SSS on level 1 then you will get 23*6

SoggyShorts

So just chapter 7 is left to rebalance right?
Any of you "game files" guys have the info for watch tower runes yet?;) I checked elvanaracrchitect, not there yet as of this post

MalpA

thx dony, this formula works well :) ... but i cant find it anywhere, thats why i asked ::p

CrazyWizard

Could anyone explain to me how these "new ways to display stuff" makes any sense?

I could figure out the old stuff,
but for example: how does a relic bonus +10% relate to a 124% production bonus? since the claim is it's the same.

Needles as well.
+11 = +20%?

Thrones of high men was extremely clear, "points per level: x" and when you hovered over the total you could see the amount of wonder levels in your town.
Both Gone

At every "display change, I seriously cant make head or tails from it, it's now extremly unclear. so unless someone can show me the logic behind it so I can understand it I would say those "only got changes in the way it's displayed, calculations are the same" are another set of epic fails.

Right now I see a picture of a pear, but I have to read it as "apple", it just doesnt make sense.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1777

To be honest, those changes to AW are confusing for me :oops:
- Are all of them now changed?
- Is there an easy way to compare the old / new way of calculation of bonuses?