• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Expansion Missing

Veeb

Game version: v1.26-(3c519b2) (2017-03-10 9:19)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Google Chrome- Version 56.0.2924.87 (64-bit)
Flash Player version: 24.0.0.221
Operating System: _Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1366 x 768
Account name: Veeb
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 1/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__

__

Expected situation:
__To find the expansion ready to click and place in town
__

Reproduction Steps
1. __Completed expansion 38 in tech tree
2. __Return to town screen
3. __Click buildings tab
4. __Click expansions tab
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:

upload_2017-3-12_12-55-55.png

Veeb

No, the other person was doing province expansions and I was collected a 'Tech expansion' from the tech tree when I had my issue. Plus I have pictures ;)

Marindor

@Veeb (and/or others): In todays update, problems with expansions have been resolved. Could you check if you can still reproduce this issue?

Veeb

Sorry Marindor, I haven't got a tech province available to try and after refresh my one did appear.
Thank you for finally confirming my bug though. The diamonds will be very useful to me, when I get enough I can test if the diamond expansion is working properly.

Thanks Veeb :) xxxx

Marindor

It seems this issue isn't reproducable anymore. However, since we were able to confirm it in a previous game version, we will credit you the diamonds :)

Veeb

It seems this issue isn't reproducable anymore. However, since we were able to confirm it in a previous game version, we will credit you the diamonds :)

Thats because they fixed it in the last update ^^

Thank you xxxxxxxxx