• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Trade Cooperation - Khebeln Trade Area ONLY!

DeletedUser126

Elvenar_Fantasy_City_Builder_Game_1.png

All right guys, due to the game limitations right now I want to start a topic for my Neighbourhood ONLY for people that can see my trades or are within ~18 squares from me :)

I can offer T1 Marble, T2 Crystal, Scrolls and T3 Gems

I look for T1 Wood/Metal T2 Silk (Very Needed!) T3 Dust/Elixir (Elixir Very Needed)

If possible i want to use this topic to stimulate trade in my are and get missing resources produced in more quantities !

DeletedUser

Simply spend one time more 67000 US-$, and you''ll not suffer any 'game limitations' for at least 3 1/2 days ... :)

DeletedUser

Extranjero you are so entertaining....lmho (laugh my head off)
@Khebeln -
I produce steel very successfully, scrolls not doing so bad either. Busy with expansion, 20 kps to go and I will do Elixir. Gathering as many elixir relics as I can in the meantime. Have a few hexagons to go to get to you, working it though. ;)

DeletedUser126

Yeah i could use someone mass producing Elixirs badly :)

Right now i have 30k Marble 20k wood for trade 30-40k Crystals 20k Scrolls and 40k Gems :)

DeletedUser126

Btw since i got you explored if you get a trade up i can snatch it w/o any additional cost: )

DeletedUser

That's great! Will remember that when the elixir start churning out. Vanquish made me aware that you can trade with others even if you are not discovered yet. That helped a lot. I just wish someone had told me when I was a baby elve.
Your stock holding is to drool over..... :)

DeletedUser411

I can offer T1 Wood T2 Silk atm in future i can also offer dust:p

DeletedUser126

Cant see them, either someone took them or you are not in my range :(

DeletedUser411

Must be second thing becouse they are at my trading post all the time ; /

DeletedUser

Are we still short of silk, steel, scrolls and dust Khebeln? Or do I have it wrong?

DeletedUser126

Actually anything that i dont produce as kalak is not playing atm, not sure if temporary.

Everything that i produce Marble, Crystals, Gems i can provide in tens of thousands :)

DeletedUser

:) THAT I think is our whole region's saving. Ty for picking up the trades. Doing my best with the out trading for silk and now upgrading scrolls to trade for more silk. Should go better soon.:cool:

DeletedUser

Hello. I produce steel, Scrolls and in the future Elixirs.
Im desperate for Crystals and Silks, mostly Crystals as im still in Tier2 goods.
I have some offers in the trader, Scrolls for Crystals . But also i can offer Steel for Crystals , for example 600 steel for 150 gems

DeletedUser481

...aaaah ... here is this thing what I wanted to delete ... I dont know, if somebody from Forum team can, please, quietly Clear this ... thank you very much :) that was from my side only bla bla bla brbli brbli :(

Last edited by a moderator: