• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

[Other] Sound/music volume

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Summary
A "volume" setting for the sound and music.

Description
Implement a volume setting for ingame sounds and music (not just on/off)

Benefits
More user friendly.

Possible downsides
None.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was gonna suggest the same thing, the sound is too loud.

DeletedUser

Or even a possibility to listen to the beautiful music in the background without endless falling trees, owls, birds, bells or whatever. I think that playing random sounds is nice - but not if they are played permanently.

Is this a bug or do you hear all the "secondary sounds" all the time as well?

I made a short video to show what i am talking about:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o8wyiz8q3hbg38r/Sounds.wmv?dl=0

21 sound effects in 47 seconds... no way to enjoy the music in the background.

Kwon

DeletedUser

Thank you very much, Zarok Dai. I did not notice this post, sorry.

DeletedUser18

No worries at all, I appreciate you giving your feedback. I was only trying to provide a bit more information. Keep up the great work :)

DeletedUser278

Yes, please add an option to regulate the sound en music volume in the game. I'm sure my neighbours would like to be able to sleep at some point, and I'd like to still be able to hear other sounds on my computer, like mail and message alerts. So lowering the general volume on my computer is not a good option.

DeletedUser486

Yes, I would like uninterrupted music. Now, when I go to world map and click on a village to motivate the music restarts. And restarts each time I switch to another village. In between villages while on the world map I get forest sounds. Very annoying. I have to turn music off.

Marindor

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately this idea didn't get the minimum requirements of 20 voters and 80% of the voters being in favor of the idea. This means we'll have to archive this thread now. Thank you for giving your opinions! :)