• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Quests [Quests] Quest idea

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser1677

Summary
Add more different kinds of quest conditions

Description
You have mentioned that some of us is too far at the world map.
But we get quests with "gather xx relics", "fight and win a battle", "scout a province" and so on.

What if you changed thoose in the story-line to:
"Gain controle over 2 provinces in ring 8"
"Gather 8 relics in ring 7"

And so on.
If the person is already done with thoose rings, well, then it's completed.
Because I think it's a bit (lot) wierd that you say "you got too far, please stop, we will make it impossible to get further", and then in a quest you tell us to get further in the worldmap....

And in the repeating questline, you could take the fight/relics quests out, at the persons that is too far in the map.

Motivation
It would make the quest system more dynamic and would make us able to remove some scouting quests.

Possible downsides
None.

Last edited by a moderator:

Horanda

Have to say this would go a long way towards dealing with one of the major grizzles about the slowdown campaign.
+1
@SoggyShorts Note that the OP did specify quests in the storyline to auto-complete (like the research quests).

SoggyShorts

what about players who are in chapter 1 or 2, they cant do the events then anymore because ring 7 is way out of their leage?
I assume they would be tied to your chapter like normal. current "gain xxxx supplies" quests are different for each chapter, so should be do able

for chapter 1-2 would be ring 3-4

DeletedUser1278

After seeing the gain 4000 marbles or 4000 crystal 100k times or more

Its really getting bored
Butt clicking it and eating my donuts i dont see it anymor:estickouttongue::p:p:p

Heymrdiedier

I assume they would be tied to your chapter like normal. current "gain xxxx supplies" quests are different for each chapter, so should be do able

for chapter 1-2 would be ring 3-4
This would make it a chapter tied event quest? something they said they couldnt do yet and arent doing anytime soon.

Heymrdiedier

I don't see the word "event" anywhere in the original post, so i figure we are talking about the declinable quests.
Aha my bad, you are totally right.
Since i dont progress on the main quest, i never see those quests as scout a province. so i assumed it was about event quests.

DeletedUser1677

My suggestion is about the "storyline" or what it's called :)
The questline that contains "unlock xxxx technology", "have a marble grafting site" (woodelves) and stuff like that.
So i thought, why not let all of thoose quests fit with how far they think we should have come. Like the "chest" between the chapters, that kinda tells how far we should have come on the map :)

DeletedUser1657

Always happy for more and varied quests but this seems targeted at the issue of the Goldilocks zone.