• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Goals for 2017?

DeletedUser118

As the end of 2016 get's near and I would like to know if the developers and other creators of Elvenar have already made up a list of goals which they are trying to achieve in 2017?

What new stuff have you been planning? More guest races? New buildings? New units of course as we already know that there will be 15 over all. What about changes on the basic of the game? Will there be a Innogames TV episode telling us about it again like last year?

A little preview into the future of what you guys are up to for the upcomming year would be really nice I'd say. :)

DeletedUser1627

It is useless to questionning the forum since the orcs and gobelins...
The beta forum is really dead and the intentions of the developpers fuzzy...

Heymrdiedier

As the end of 2016 get's near and I would like to know if the developers and other creators of Elvenar have already made up a list of goals which they are trying to achieve in 2017?

What new stuff have you been planning? More guest races? New buildings? New units of course as we already know that there will be 15 over all. What about changes on the basic of the game? Will there be a Innogames TV episode telling us about it again like last year?

A little preview into the future of what you guys are up to for the upcomming year would be really nice I'd say. :)

I assume their main focus will be, trying to keep the players that are still here, and trying to get new players to join. So i think next year will only be a good news show, giving us many events, new races//wonders. :)

DeletedUser1681

At some point around the time when battle redisgn discussion was at it's hottest they were saying that they had a roadmap for about 2 1/2 years.

I'm guessing an event based line with special buildings (which may have already started with woodelves), having another new race or two doesn't carry that far.
Another guess is that eventually we're steering towards some kind of player vs player action.
Oh, and as for old players - if they stay that's ok, but they're really targeting new players once they feel they got the battle in control. Just another guess ofc.

Marindor

Hi guys,

Of course we have a road map for the coming year(s) but due to various reasons, we will not be sharing that in detail. What I can tell you, is that you can expect some more guest races to visit your town (but I think that was pretty clear already :p )

DeletedUser118

Thanks for the clear answer, even though its not really as I expected.

Last edited by a moderator: