• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City [Forwarded] multiply polish on culture

DeletedUser95

option to get culture building polish more then once ,
if first polish gives you 100% extra maybe second polish will get 75 % ?
..and then if im not pushing third polish with 50% and any more polishes after that , will be 25%

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not a bad idea but I would rather see the time extended. So if a building has a polish that will expire in 3:47 add an extra 8:00 to it.

DeletedUser326

Not a bad idea but I would rather see the time extended. So if a building has a polish that will expire in 3:47 add an extra 8:00 to it.
Exactly THIS. Mabe adding an Maximum time which can't be extended like 16 hours or something. Else you would end up with days of polishing time once guilds or something are introduced and visiting Players doesn't consume hours of loading time.

DeletedUser95

don't count on something that can never happen, go step by step , this is not guild's topic this is for getin more culture
so I stay with my idea then with two of you ....or get your own ideas up ...

ThaMartin

I'd rather see a possibility to upgrade cultural building (in which case polishing also gives more "extra" culture) as suggested in This Topic by ThePhantom.