• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Hands Symbols

DeletedUser1557

The new Neighbor help icons! they are way too small, don't flash and aren't easily distinguishable enough any more!!!!

I play on a lap top and certainly wont be helping out people so much any more unless they change these!!

Either make them a bright colour or put them back as they were please!!!

DeletedUser1681

Oh no, yesterday I thought it was a graphical glitch but now I'm struggling trying to help neighbours. It was a real pain trying to find the builders hut before the update and now you've made a mess with the rest of it.

:( A real big thumbs down :(

DeletedUser283

one of my fellows has eyesight issues and struggles now to locate hands;
I have difficulties myself sometimes;
very bad move from devs :(

DeletedUser1557

Its taken me 30 mins longer per night since they did the change and on a laptop its tiny. Sorry if I have helped you in the wrong place anyone I just cant see now whats ready to help :confused:

DeletedUser118

It doesn't really help anybody. Its just annoying and I have no idea who came up with that stupid idea. At least none of us ever complained about the sizes of those hands. I have no idea why they had to be changed now.

So please turn them back to what they were before. o_O

DeletedUser1238

Sry, did´t find this thread first, only with the nice help from player madzix. thx again!
So I try quoting the wrongplaced post her:eeek:ops:

Changes in polish-symbols ( new barrier for handicapped )

Sry, I seem to be the only one, who cares about this kind of things :(

Might be a bug, but my handshaking- symbols over buildings, that wish to be polished, are placed now downwards.
So they seem not to float anymore over the most buildings, but now (even smaller (?)) having the building himself
as background.
Don´t talking about the strange innovation, that at neighbours the polished one now have already some.:rolleyes:

I´ve got a handicap in vision, that can´t be compensated by any glasses, ...
So long elvenar was my perfekt world!:) with some help of zoom, etc, it was playable for me.

Now the missing contrast concerning "shaking hands" is causing headache for a visually impaired like me.
:cool:
Perhaps think over? ;)
Ok, maybe I´m the only player here, that thinks polishing is a worthful feature in this game^^ :oops:

DeletedUser1646

The new icons are way to small. It's really annoying! :(:confused::eek:

Please change them back to the way they used to be!!!

DeletedUser1095

+1 to all the above - a really bad change that doesn't work and wants rolling back asap

DeletedUser503

Yes, put them back to the larger size with the bouncing action. Also , they are still appearing
over buildings that are not culture buildings. And whether you can 'reproduce' the bug or not,
if someone says they see helping hands in the wrong places, they see them, they are there!

DeletedUser1557

Come on guys lets show our hatred of the new "hands" and make them change it!!

Reply Reply Reply!!! :rolleyes:

SoggyShorts

2uetwmg.png

DeletedUser724

I have send tickets 1 or 2 days ago
as I cannot find those small scale helping hand
I get a reply very fast
but..... it is pass to Inno ...
and
I wait
already 1 day...2 day
how many days I have to wait... every player suffer from it

Marindor

Hi everyone!

Due to your feedback, we have changed the helping hands symbols for Neighbourly Help back to their old form! Please be advised that you will have to completely clear your cache memory of stored images to make the old hand symbols appear again. At this moment it's not possible to also change the hand symbol in your own city but we're working on a solution for that as well :)

Thank you once again for your feedback!