• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Introducing myself to the Elvenar community

DeletedUser629

Hey guys :)

After 1 1/2 years i think the time is right to finally introduce myself to you. Better late than never, right?

I'm Goryn, 38 years old from the Netherlands. Been playing games since the Atari era and love everything about it.

I joined the Beta team in February 2015 after playing the game since its launch in January. Even though i do not always show it, i love helping players, and am a true philanthropist. Beta is exciting because it brings together players from all over the world from different cultures and backgrounds.

Together, here on Beta, we are team Elvenar. Without you, the players, there is no Elvenar, so we will try to make this the best community ever.

With honesty and respect for each other's opinions we will achieve a community where everyone feels welcome.

Don't hesitate to ask questions, or help other players.

Together we can do this!!

Happy gaming.

Goryn :)

DeletedUser1757

Beta is exciting because it brings together players from all over the world from different cultures and backgrounds.

I thought for that was the international server.

DeletedUser629

I thought for that was the international server.

The international server has players from all over the world as well, but most are from English speaking countries. Here on Beta we get many players from the US to Europe, to Asia, etc. Players who like to test things and to be the first to get new content :)