• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] InnoGames TV - September Episode

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the latest episode of InnoGames TV. We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Dony

King of Bugs
it was intended that you showed almost all new buildings from new unannounced race?

and 1 important question, since some people already finished with orcs and dont have their buildings, dont tell me that new research of orc unit in orc tree will require wisdom shrooms and loot.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1345

It would be good to know if the new unit in the orc chapter will require the special orc productions to complete. Some of us are close to being able to say good riddance to the orcs, and may manage to do so before the new content arrives.

DeletedUser1627

We have an overview of the new guest race in 3.14!

Beautiful! We came to the origins of elvenar! Fully of nature and magic (and celtic spirit!)

About the battle redesign I am totally agree and I encourages the elvenar team!

But the new guest race is much important for me ;)

DeletedUser1596

That fairy mage and human priest look a bit too similar. Long range mages with damage increasing ability. Why choose one over the other?

Dony

King of Bugs
small hint: fairy has lower range but she can strike back from range after enemy attack it, which is quite good in some cases, also it can fly over obstacles, there are some map where this will be great

DeletedUser1596

Retaliation damage is quite low to be important. Flying over obstacles is great unless you compare to another unit with unlimited attack range.

DeletedUser408

FYI prepare to have 190 provinces scouted and won prior to new era, in the TV epeside it showed it by mistake i take it, but it seems to the same pattern, 30 provinces per era

DeletedUser1627

Non @MandM it's not a mistake x)
The developpers blur the banner of the new guest race.

And you can see the neww settlement, the new residences (elves) and the new workshops (elves)

DeletedUser613

We have already had elves so I doubt if they will do them again, however, it is nice to know that we will finally get the units we were promised long long ago

ophion

For those of us that have no interest at all in battles...the update is irrelevant...and considering that the Devs continue to maintain this non aggressive/battle stance...there is an awful lot of time spent on it.
I'd prefer to see more time spent on sorting out the orc issues that are preventing us from moving forward in the tech tree due to the crazy timings and costs. I'm losing the will to live in Elvenar...and getting closer to moving elsewhere where I can play every day instead of possibly once a week...if I'm lucky.

CrazyWizard

I'm losing the will to live in Elvenar...

Great, you should start exploring the real world, living in elvenar? It's a game to enjoy not a place to live in.
there is just so much to enjoy about the world around you, don't drown into the digital world.

DeletedUser

For those of us that have no interest at all in battles...the update is irrelevant...and considering that the Devs continue to maintain this non aggressive/battle stance...there is an awful lot of time spent on it.
I'd prefer to see more time spent on sorting out the orc issues that are preventing us from moving forward in the tech tree due to the crazy timings and costs. I'm losing the will to live in Elvenar...and getting closer to moving elsewhere where I can play every day instead of possibly once a week...if I'm lucky.

I know that some players don't like the battles in this game just like you and I really understand that, but isn't this update just the change for you (and all other players who (almost)never battled) to try out the new battles since everything will be easier and clearer? The players who profit the most of this future update are the players like you ;)

But I don't want to force you to play battles if you really want to play this game in the peaceful way. I guess that you have a strong economy, if you finished all provinces by negotiating. Sometimes it is hard to move forward in this game, but that is the challenge. A game is not a game if there is no challenge in it. Every guest race you finish is a achievement to be proud of and you can certainly finish all future guest races even if they will be very hard, because you already reached the orcs and goblins without fighting!!! :D