• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 1.13

DeletedUser

I don't have much faith in seemingly innocuous text errors. The Rally Point text error, for example, has become anything but innocuous.

DeletedUser332

The Heroes' Forge will produce Orcs every 24 hours, and will give a strength boost to all Heavy Melee Units in Battle

So also enemy Heavy Melee Units?

I don't have much faith in seemingly innocuous text errors. The Rally Point text error, for example, has become anything but innocuous.

It's the same exact wording as the bonus on the Needles of the Tempest, just applied to different units.

DeletedUser

Do Magic Workshops function like regular Workshops? They accept Spells and Culture Bonus?

DeletedUser338

It's the same exact wording as the bonus on the Needles of the Tempest, just applied to different units.
Needles of Tempest doesn't say "all" light ranged units. It's the "all" that bothers me.

DeletedUser

Thanks, Goryn. That makes it a hard choice for me. The only Spells I can use are Provision ones...

DeletedUser

Not sure if this is intended or not, so i will have to check this first.

I would buy Magic Workshops and replace all mine immediately, if they'd accept Spells. Please pass this along - there are lots of live world users who still rely on the declinable quests (in order to help minimize the number of Workshops required)....and it's getting tiresome enough that a Magic Workshop in combination with Spells would be very appealing. MWshop without Spells still yields less than using the Quest...

Edit: I just saw Muf-Muf's response. Grazie.

DeletedUser629

Yep, totally makes sense to be able to use spells on them, otherwise a normal one would give more supplies while being under a spell than the magic workshop.