• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Mercenary Camp, Drone Rider ... ?

Jixel

In my tech tree, there are two techs which say "Coming Soon" in the description - "Mercenary Camp and Blossom Mage", and "Drone Rider".

Has anyone researched these ? Does the new building do anything ? Can you build the units ?

I just saw an announcement that Fairies will be released to the live servers soon ... will that release include the Mercenary Camp + units, or will they be left for later there too ?

I know some people on the live servers have huge amounts of KP stored up, and those techs could easily be unlocked in the first few days after the release, hope people won't be too disappointed !

DeletedUser246

Mercenary is still under development.
The new building don't do anything, YET.

Some new features will come in the next months. Chill. That isn't a fast game.

DeletedUser651

I know some people on the live servers have huge amounts of KP stored up

There is no mechanism by which you can store huge amounts of kp. Unless you mean that some folks have huge amounts of goods stored up that they can use to buy kp. That would be true, but then their kp would get ever more expensive. :)

DeletedUser1397

There is no mechanism by which you can store huge amounts of kp. Unless you mean that some folks have huge amounts of goods stored up that they can use to buy kp. That would be true, but then their kp would get ever more expensive. :)

He's talking about storing KPs from completed provinces.

DeletedUser1397

Have I missed something? You can store up kp from completing provinces if your kp bar is full?

That's correct. Though it's the same thing as sitting on the provinces and completing them when new content is out. Currently sitting at 451 KPs banked.

DeletedUser867

Though it's the same thing as sitting on the provinces and completing them when new content is out.
If you inventory scouted provinces, rather than completing them and fulling up your KP bar, then you can still accumulate hour KPs.

DeletedUser607

so, now we got orcs and goblins, and orcs can be used as field units (read the description of the rally point).

so, what is the status of the drone riders? let's just forget them, or what is the point with them.

and... do orcs work?

DeletedUser651

I don't think we are getting orcs to use as soldiers. The orcs are slaves that we trade like we trade the other goods. We produce orcs and trade them to negotiate provinces. So they don't have to "do" anything.

DeletedUser867

The orcs are slaves that we trade like we trade the other goods.
Or they're part of a day labor pool that get sent out on various jobs.

Swing by your local Home Improvement warehouse store, and you'll see a similar Rally Point for casual laborers.

DeletedUser651

If your analogy were apt, I would swing by the home improvement store, grab a few guys, and then sell them to the local trader.

We are selling sentient beings. Just as we sell our gems and planks and scrolls.

DeletedUser762

well actualy now the new race came, I don't understand, why the previous race is under-cooked. Really, mb we should delete this building? I have built it, but I it ever going to be done? mb something is not working...

DeletedUser213

I agree with the question: Is there any reason to keep the Mercenary Camp, or is it just wasted space?

DeletedUser1513

Is there any timeline in which this feature is planned???

DeletedUser1345

It is the curse on innogames TV. If there is no August episode have hope, but every month that there is a new episode, the merc camp will be delayed. Innogames TV is where new things are announced, so the devs will have to come up with something new. They can't have a new episode where they introduce the release of something they introduced the release of months ago.

DeletedUser1542

The devs made a mistake with this one, either they released it way to early, or the units are to unbalanced and they dont want to release them. 2 full chapters have gone by, and yet they still stall.......
Ash