• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Trade Help List

DeletedUser

As I see tradeoffers from a player, for whom I have to scout at least 9 provinces to discover him, the range might be 10. Keep in mind, there may be new tradeoffers from players, after they finish researching the trader.

DeletedUser108

Yes. Offer range must be about 2-3 cities away from your discovered zone.

DeletedUser126

I just buy and trade all small stuff in my area to help smaller players :p

DeletedUser

As do i. Whenever i see a new trader popping up, i trade my stuff with him/her. More active neighbours is beneficial to all of us, and the key element of this game is to offer help, right?

DeletedUser108

Sorry Khebeln for using your Thread for my purpose...

Surprisingly you're the trader mentioned... :D
That's fantastic! I can not find you, but I have looots of marble, planks and silk for you! I hope we can become great trading partner (since there are to less steel and scrolls trader in my sector)
So as you might see about 4-8 more pages of trading offers as you discovered me I would be happy if you take some of my fabulous offers ;) )

Thank you Khebeln :)

DeletedUser136

43 discovered neighbors... only two that are regularly producing tier 2 goods... none that I've seen have gotten to tier 3... and usually no more than two pages of trades up (and the majority of those trades are still outside my 'discovered' range). I have thousands of goods and nothing to do with them except research and building. I've just shut down most of my production for now.

I know... I could trade outside my discovered area... but I'm silently protesting the ridiculous 50% fee involved

:(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your neighbourhood can't keep up with you ;)

My trader pages are filled with people offering steel and scrolls, so trading my marble and silk is quite easy. Now all i need is someone offering crystals..

DeletedUser

It has become clear earlier in this thread, that I've been able to see offers from Spite, but I'm not anymore for a few days, same phenomenon for another player from my early trade history.

What I'm concluding is (as I consider this as intended), that you are able to see all offers from discovered and a few from 'nearly discovered' players, but the phrase 'trading range' is misleading, as there doesn't exist any fixed distance for possible trading partners.

DeletedUser126

I have A LOT of Gems tier 3 resource looking form someone to trade it for T1/2/3 resources. I got some big ones up but if you are in range and want to trade ask here or contact me in game. For some reason katalak is not trading dust even tho i sent him mails for 2 days :p

DeletedUser

I have eight pages of offers seven of which are selling steel. Steel is what I have the bonus for. :(

I have had two pages of offers up from day one that range from 5 units to 20 units each and have sold very little. For me at least the market is only useful to purchase the planks and marble I need. :mad:

DeletedUser

I have eight pages of offers seven of which are selling steel. Steel is what I have the bonus for. :(

I have had two pages of offers up from day one that range from 5 units to 20 units each and have sold very little. For me at least the market is only useful to purchase the planks and marble I need. :mad:

steel steel steel... give me all your steel :rolleyes:... in my area steel is very rare.

Deleted User - 1954

Yeah thats probably the only reason, im kinda at the top right corner of the map only 3 pages :p
As I see tradeoffers from a player, for whom I have to scout at least 9 provinces to discover him, the range might be 10. Keep in mind, there may be new tradeoffers from players, after they finish researching the trader.
Yes. Offer range must be about 2-3 cities away from your discovered zone.

I am lucky to have players with boost of plank and marble while I have steel boost. The best is they are not far away so I can discover them really soon to get rid off the fee. The best invention for this part of game would be a coordinate-system which would allow to give a fixed position on the map. We could see, where other (forum)active members are located. I think every new player is located some way in top right corner - when I was new there had been "white" spots in the world map, which was filled about 2-3 days later on. My rank-number at the very beginning was about 1800. Since I started ca 3-4 days after Khebeln, I can estimate, that he is "south-west" of my position, distance depended on his rank at his very first beginning.
The question of distance of trading partner is perhaps not a question of distance: 3 weeks ago I could trade with a player about 10 hex fields away from my discovered regions, but soon after this player didn't appear anymore on my trading list in spite of his position in rank list within the first 100 now. I can suppose that every player in the first 100 ranks is using the possibility of trading. The conclusion is, that every player has a number of about 20 / 30 / 50 ? players (with trader built?!)(ex/including?? his "discovered") which are placed nearest to him. Since the trader cannot be rebuilt it would be a great hint for new players to contact the players around him to beg them only to build the trader if they are willed to play continuosly and not to give up very soon.

Kind regards Florarbor

DeletedUser

The best invention for this part of game would be a coordinate-system which would allow to give a fixed position on the map.

Or even just a search box. Type the player name in and hit a button to zoom to his/her town.

DeletedUser108

I think every new player is located some way in top right corner - when I was new there had been "white" spots in the world map, which was filled about 2-3 days later on.
I was placed at the bottom/south of the map. (started at releaseday at about 7 pm)

DeletedUser

It looks to me like they started in the center of the map and are spiraling around in a clockwise direction. The map is after all hex based so this is the most logical way to fill the map.

Deleted User - 1954

Or even just a search box. Type the player name in and hit a button to zoom to his/her town.
Sure, this way I can find every player. But then I don't know, in which direction and distance this player is from my own land.

DeletedUser

Sure, this way I can find every player. But then I don't know, in which direction and distance this player is from my own land.
You can always hit the navigate to city button at the bottom of the screen to see what direction it is in.

ElvenarTemp-6.jpg