• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 0.30

DeletedUser31

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss game version 0.30. We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Jixel

Well, first issue is that the Discussion link in the release notes points to the wrong thread - discussion for 0.26 :)

Next issue ... Still no update to the Wiki for Dwarven Ancient Wonders !!
They've been out long enough that players on some servers have built them to level 10 already !

So the steady nerfing of the RQs continues - now we have to make supplies to gain supplies, which doesn't make much sense to me ...

Is this fix related to the negotiation issue ? (I don't think it ever occured when fighting or auto-fighting, only on negotiating ?) :
Fixed an issue where the world map could get stuck after solving an encounter

The new Cultural buildings are all Diamonds-only ? Well, nice for some, and up to 120 culture/square on a 1x1 !

Jixel

Ok, I'm seeing a more serious issue - I had one tech available that I could put KPs into, and now I can't add KPs to it !
I should be able to add to "Superior Elixir Manufactory" tech (had 4/70 so far), but it's greyed out and I can't click to add them.
The previous 4 KP were added before the upgrade to 0.30, a few hours ago.

Anyone else getting the same issue ?

PS I did try logging out and in, and also restarting browser, no difference.

PPS Ok, I see the cause now - Human Ancient Wonders is now inline in the tech tree, i.e. you have to research AW before you can continue. Whee ...

Thanks for putting my next expansion another 3+ days away, I was trying to leave AW until after I got it, because I'm blocked from upgrades due to lack of population anyway. There's no possible reason for me to get AW now because I wouldn't be able to fit one in anyway ...

Last edited:

DeletedUser31

Well, first issue is that the Discussion link in the release notes points to the wrong thread - discussion for 0.26 :)
Thank you for pointing that out, fixed it. :)

Next issue ... Still no update to the Wiki for Dwarven Ancient Wonders
Our Wiki editorial team is working on updating it, it's just a matter of time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Is this fix related to the negotiation issue ? (I don't think it ever occured when fighting or auto-fighting, only on negotiating ?) :
Fixed an issue where the world map could get stuck after solving an encounter
Yes it is, we are no longer able to reproduce that issue.

The new Cultural buildings are all Diamonds-only ?
These small cultural buildings are just an addition of the game, not necessities. They nicely complement the already existing-non premium buildings.

Ok, I'm seeing a more serious issue - I had one tech available that I could put KPs into, and now I can't add KPs to it !
I should be able to add to "Superior Elixir Manufactory" tech (had 4/70 so far), but it's greyed out and I can't click to add them.
Please open a support ticket about this issue so we can investigate what happened there.

Jixel

Please open a support ticket about this issue so we can investigate what happened there.

See my latest edits, problem "solved".

There was no mention of this significant change to the research tree in the Release Notes, though.

DeletedUser

We already lived a long period when game loading stopped at 69%.

This version is much more better: game loading stops at 89%.

http://s29.postimg.org/lyywr2ivb/p89.jpg
Several reloads and to empty flash chache and chache don't help. Any suggestion?

Windows 10, Chrome last version.

DeletedUser31

We applied some fixes to the build, that's why it was unavailable. Now everything works just fine. :)

DeletedUser

Linking the coins quest with supplies quest is seriously disappointing to me. I have a well-balanced city in Arendyll and am midway through the dwarves section. I have 11 level 15 and 16 workshops, and collecting the extra supplies while visiting neighbors is what allowed me to keep most of my manufactories going during the day. I am already making bread every hour with them to get the maximum amount. Now I will have to leave most of my 6 tier 3 manufactories dormant. This will short the fellowship of needed supplies. I am not doing marathon flipping during the day. I would just like a chance for my city to still work. Do I have to go to 15 level 16 workshops now???? It also doesn't make sense that we should have to make supplies to earn supplies.

Thank-you for fixing the sign-in page :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1231

• "All repeatable quests that ask to gain Coins now have a requirement to produce Supplies as well from Chapter III on"
That is not it a good news, especially that it is necessary to make advanced tool which are the productions of 3 hours thus it is finished the goods gained with the quests in the morning :-(

DeletedUser778

• "All repeatable quests that ask to gain Coins now have a requirement to produce Supplies as well from Chapter III on"
That is not it a good news, especially that it is necessary to make advanced tool which are the productions of 3 hours thus it is finished the goods gained with the quests in the morning :-(
Yeah it's not nice.
Gladly I can make some room selling some unnecessary dwarven buildings to build lvl 1 workshops for advanced tool production...
I'm pretty sure that is 100% what the Devs planned...:confused:

DeletedUser

If the idea is to generate more revenue from the game, what about offering sales on goods and diamonds instead of constantly limiting game play. I think that would be a more positive way of encouraging people to spend instead of constantly constricting us.

DeletedUser1231

Yeah it's not nice.
Gladly I can make some room selling some unnecessary dwarven buildings to build lvl 1 workshops for advanced tool production...
I'm pretty sure that is 100% what the Devs planned...:confused:

Actually it is not what developer planned, but it is certainly what I am going to make.:D
It is the most profitable solution.