• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowships coming to Beta!

DeletedUser

Yes, many of us're waiting with impatience for this new exciting feature :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hi ophion. pls tell me how y made this incredible street formations, I like to copy.

ophion

Hi Ellraven...

There is nothing special or unique about the street formation I've used. There are some beautiful cities here in Elvanar.:)
I just added streets square by square at a time as I was building my city until I found some kind of symmetry that appealed to me.
It evolved as I was building the city...so it changed over time to become what it is now.

I'm very happy that you like it though...:)

DeletedUser629

Please stay on-topic. You can discuss the beauty of the cities of Elvenar in the lounge, thank you.

ophion

The only thing I can say to help is...
Use your Main Hall as a starting point and try to keep it central in your plan so that all roads, buildings etc. that are built from there keep a kind of symmetry.
This is often difficult to achieve at first...but with a few extra expansions so that you can experiment...it becomes easier.
The more room you have spare to move buildings around...the easier it becomes to achieve the end result...so don't be too eager to fill every available space too quickly.:)
I think the Main Hall in an Elven City should be the focus point and have all major roads lead to it.:)

My apologies Goryn.

Apology accepted and merged your 2 posts in to 1 ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oke. But all of Y look at ophion city. It is like Manderley or Scarborough Fair.
I am on top and say....good fellowship I will request-- twice aday

ophion

@Bobbykitty...
Why would you want to be joining more than 1 fellowship?
Surely the point of a fellowship is to become a family with your fellow members and to help them grow within the game.
They should be your major priority to help with goods and motivating etc.

DeletedUser651

Because several people might ask and you want to be in a fellowship with lots of different people. idk. Maybe you are in a fellowship that people keep leaving. Maybe you still can't get the goods you need. Maybe a few friends want you in different fellowships. idk. I have no clue how any of this will play out.

I have never played in any games with guilds. This is all new to me.

DeletedUser

I'm ready to join any fellowship. My boosted goods are Plank, Scroll and Dust. Play regularly - every 3 or 9 hr daily. Open for invitation ;)

DeletedUser629

I'm ready to join any fellowship. My boosted goods are Plank, Scroll and Dust. Play regularly - every 3 or 9 hr daily. Open for invitation ;)

That's great. There are already a few fellowships in Beta 1, i'm sure there's one you'll like ;)

ophion

In FoE I have my own guild / fellowship. I have members that are willing to trade fairly...help each other on a daily basis...and motivate each other regularly.
Anyone that isn't prepared to do this isn't welcome in the guild.
We have a great "family" that are always willing to help each other and that's what a guild or fellowship should be.

DeletedUser

I feel the titles "mage" and "archmage" discriminate against our magically "challenged" Human counterparts.