• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Will boosted relics be wasted in the end too?

DeletedUser778

In the wiki there is this table with relics and boosts and it ends with 204 relics:

RelicsBoost

[TR1][TD]161[/TD][TD]391%[/TD][/TR1]
[TR2][TD]169[/TD][TD]402%[/TD][/TR2]
[TR1][TD]178[/TD][TD]412%[/TD][/TR1]
[TR2][TD]187[/TD][TD]422%[/TD][/TR2]
[TR1][TD]195[/TD][TD]433%[/TD][/TR1]
[TR2][TD]204[/TD][TD]443%[/TD][/TR2]

I need 7,5 more gem provinces to reach 443%, but from a look on my worldmap I would say there are at least 10 gem provinces possible for me.
So are these relics unused/wasted in the end?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser205

from my view what is needed in the end: far not as much boosts.
I got along with 256% elixierboost very well, the problem was more, that nobody in my trader needed elixier - I mostly gave it to the wholesaler.

the tier1 and 2 goods are slitely over 350 and they produce really enough.

I think it's more about "to have it" than necessary to get to the end of boost%. You can proudly annouce your % and the little ones can say wow what a fighter;)

DeletedUser778

I did not play much with diamonds (only one Hut upgrade and 4 expansions to be able to have the full space), so right now with the tech tree finished my next goal is to get all avaibale building space and for that I need to clear 71 more provinces.
The scouting time is already at 17 hours and I know it will become even more, so that it will take at least 2-3 month of scouting,
but I already can't rebuild my troops as fast as my scout is and it will be getting worse, so I need many goods for negotiating ;)

DeletedUser629

Hi LordB,

You can safely keep on scouting those provinces, the bonus doesn't end with 443%

We are preparing to update the wiki page, and will add the necessary texts when we're ready.

DeletedUser

This is a good new if we'll not loose boosted relics: it'd have been really annoying for all players! ;)