• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

I've got a bad feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser778

I recognized that the neighbourly help i get goes down.
Normaly i get around 5 helps per day.
Yesterday it were just three and today just one and on my own help tour i saw the city of a neighbour who was helping me once or twice per week empty.
empty.jpg

So I fear i have lost half of the remainig half of my neighbours to the new servers. :(

DeletedUser

I strongly hope that many players didn't do the same, otherwise in few weeks, beta server'll close :(

DeletedUser

I recognized that the neighbourly help i get goes down.
Normaly i get around 5 helps per day.
Yesterday it were just three and today just one and on my own help tour i saw the city of a neighbour who was helping me once or twice per week empty.
empty.jpg

So I fear i have lost half of the remainig half of my neighbours to the new servers. :(
They are all gone to new servers?
Why?
On new servers, there´s not the trading! Fee 50% or what is better solved?

DeletedUser629

I strongly hope that many players didn't do the same, otherwise in few weeks, beta server'll close :(

The beta server will not close as it is the server where new things get tested first. Alot of players will move to their own language server, but many will remain here as well.

DeletedUser778

I hope they maybe did not play much yesterday/today, because of the good weather, bbq and stuff, so not so much are gone forever, but the empty town and the decrease in help scares me.

DeletedUser

I hope so, even if I don't understand for which reason new players'd desire to start playing here and not on their language servers...:confused:

DeletedUser

I turned to the French server, but I will not leave one the Beta!

DeletedUser967

Problem is that many people want to play on own language version from many reason, don't know english for beta or just want to play on own language. And they leave from beta.
Is no solution for that we can only look at this and can have hope that not everyone leave from beta.

But I'm sure many of us stay here, or play on a few versions or only in beta. I stay here, play on PL version to from time to time but beta is my main server.

DeletedUser118

I hope so, even if I don't understand for which reason new players'd desire to start playing here and not on their language servers...:confused:

Cuz there will always be those who like to see new things first and that you can only do here. Besides, there might still be some ppl who like to help finding bugs'n stuff in here. Not that many, but quite a few though.

DeletedUser

Me too ulQuiorra, first of all 'cause I find really heavy to follow 1 world...2 or more worlds'd make me crazy...and I hope many other players did the same ;)

ophion

I decided to try out the english server and play the game as a "human" just to see how it works out. I'm sure a lot of us will also wish to try it out for that reason. However I'd never leave the beta server as it was my first home and I've met some nice friends here.
Also...as Goryn said...all the new stuff will be here first for us to try out...so I really don't know why anyone would want to leave here even if they do decide to try out the other servers.

DeletedUser967

Yaa true. For me 2 servers it is to much for many reason more servers is...more crazy :p
Better option is to play only on one server and make your account really good but as I said it is individual choose, I know many people who played on beta because did not exist polish version, now when PL exist they prefer to play there not here - it is obviously and we can do nothing with that :(

Hope the beta elvenar never lose to much poeple !:)

Ophion I did exactly the same, I try to play elves now and check differences among them BUT I still prefer humans :D

DeletedUser967

Agree :)
Maybe not for benefits, but view of these buildings is really interesting

DeletedUser

Yes, it's true but I prefer looking at human buildings in friends town and not to build it again myself from the beginning :p

Status
Not open for further replies.