• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City [Forwarded] view into the goods

DeletedUser

anything else,
i can,t open the pull down menue of goods meanwhile ... for example... a quest-window... is open. if i have to pay goods for a quest, so i lose track of my goods. during a window is open, i can,t see into my goods. i think it would be much easyer, if you can have a look in your goods for all times....
nessi466

DeletedUser

Well, if i take a look at my goods first and i see i have let's say 200 steel, and i need 100 for a quest, i know i'll have 100 left afterwards.

DeletedUser

I actually think it would be great having your goods displayed at all times, just like coins and supplies. Unfortunately, in time we will probable have several dozens of different types of goods, so it could flood the screen. I like your idea, anyway.

DeletedUser

In the top bar - right between your city's name and the coins that you have, there's a small crate-like icon: goods overview.
You only have to hover over it with your mouse to get a quick look at how many goods you have :)
No clicking needed!
The goods you have a boost of are highlighted.

DeletedUser

In the top bar - right between your city's name and the coins that you have, there's a small crate-like icon: goods overview.
You only have to hover over it with your mouse to get a quick look at how many goods you have :)
No clicking needed!
The goods you have a boost of are highlighted.

Absolutely true! That's what I do now all the time, it's easy and fast.

DeletedUser

yes...i know that little nice pull down menu.... but... f e... if i have an open quest window...it dont works
thats my prob

DeletedUser136

If you open a quest window and you don't have what is required, you can't complete it so you're going to close the quest window anyway... I think its kind of unnecessary.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would like to see amount of goods at all times too....

DeletedUser43

As this seems like a nice additional feature to me, I have forwarded this idea. It makes sense to have the ability to view the amount of goods almost as easily as the amount of coins and supplies, even if another window (e.g. a quest window) is opened. :)

DeletedUser819

Tintagel explained it great,
the You will finde all Your goods,
thank You Tinagel ;-)))

DeletedUser503

When buying from the wholesaler, the goods mouse over drop down menu
is not accessible, and some of the wholesale trades are for goods and not money,
so yes, the ability to see the goods drop down menu when wholesaler trade window
is open would be very helpful. I realize if I do not have enough goods to trade for
other goods, the Trade button is greyed out, however, I may not wish to deplete
a certain good in trade for another, inadvertently.