• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Implemented [New Game Features] Post Squad Size upgrade 15 - additional city grid space

DeletedUser

It seems to me that there is at least one more row of expansion possibilities to the east of the city and quite a few more to the south which could become items in an addition to the research post PSSU15, how about that for those of us who are getting bored looking at a full research tree or are pretty close to get there?

DeletedUser

I agree with you and there are other players who are suggesting the same :rolleyes:

DeletedUser205

But Expansions should be accompanied by new gamecontents (and hopefully not only quests to build more of the old wellknown manufactories or to get another giant ugly culturebuilding)

DeletedUser

????
You call a dragonfountain ugly? I love the human culture buildings, too bad you elves have no style. And this is squad size upgrade not expansion. And eventually you will reach the point in which you can't pay new provinces anymore.

DeletedUser205

????
You call a dragonfountain ugly? I love the human culture buildings, too bad you elves have no style. And this is squad size upgrade not expansion. And eventually you will reach the point in which you can't pay new provinces anymore.

Well my dear @Drialik, I'm an elf and there is no dragonfountain to get in my world.
Anyway it is all a matter of taste and therefore I call ugly what I mean to be ugly to my taste :rolleyes:

It is no problem to negotiate provinces if you have nothing to pay for because you are ready with everything.
But as I said, if you get to the point, where your mainhall is to small for the costs of scouting, that is the end of all.

And at last: This is post squadsize-upgrade 15

And at very last: always entertaining to read your posts :D

DeletedUser1151

And eventually you will reach the point in which you can't pay new provinces anymore.
I even now have some provinces which i can negotiate, then i must fight, and for now i have just 48 units per squad :) but i manage to win :cool:

DeletedUser205

sometimes I fight, if I feel fun to do so.
often I know, that devs didn't solve the fails with scoreeses
and other unbalanced things in battles,
and I'm not motivated to clobber enemies who shure are stranger than my army.
If it looks like an interesting thing to think about how I can win, I'm always trying and sometimes try more than one time in case of the fun.
The more I get into higher rings, the less that is so.

-> but negotiating is always possible and what else to do with the piles of goods which now are useless, because all upgrading is done?

(ok, I could build those ornate streets, but they are ugly to my taste, I more like the cobbled streets with their blue border and straight lines,
the ornate streets remind my to tapeworms (zestoden) and why should I force my population to hopple from plate to plate after they had real streets to walk?)

DeletedUser

And at very last: always entertaining to read your posts :D
Really? Thank you I have been called a wordsmith or was it dreamsmith? :confused:
I thought this was for extra squad sizes? Larger armies means less enemies, less enemies means more land, more lands means even larger armies. See. It's all relative

DeletedUser205

hm, I understand the post of the TO in that way (in my words now):
there is enough space to see on the citymap to put more expansions on that and why not help with that more+new expansions the bored hi-scored players?
and that is to do after the very last research (squad size upgrade 15) please.

so to me the discussion here is about expand the expansions :D

DeletedUser

Frankly, I did not really understand your suggestion. Could you explain again to me clearly?

DeletedUser283

Frankly, I did not really understand your suggestion. Could you explain again to me clearly?
the O.P. expresses disappointment rising as he reaches the end of the tech tree, and suggests that there is available space at the east of the city to open for more expansions (among other new researches) :)

DeletedUser

I think the suggestion has already been proposed ;)
But I'm with you for the idea :)