• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

On which server will you play?

iDavis

Hello :)

I hope a title of this topic is written correctly. :)
So, on which server will you play after end beta server?

I'll play on Slovak (here I'll be elf) and also Czech server (and here I'll be a human). :)

DeletedUser

I am on the US server already, but waiting for AUS ...hope it is here soon.. but also on Beta...

DeletedUser

France and Beta :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just beta, one world is tough enough. Thank you very much

DeletedUser

None, I'm quitting when all technologies are researched and nothing more to do with KPs. Or something really surprising is happening and new content is added just before....

DeletedUser

Only beta... without a better community system it make in my eyes no sense to play on another world. Talking in my own language is a good feature and I like it very well, but I don`t need it for the actual game design.

DeletedUser

...also 'cause in Italy actually only beta1 server is available ;)

DeletedUser118

I was planning to start on the german server but since the game is not really developing at the moment, I changed my mind and gonna wait and stay here for now.

DeletedUser

If there is no way to change the language on the Beta Server, we go to the german one if he starts.

DeletedUser

But I've a question: is not too much boring change server and to begin all again? :confused:
Fot me it'd be terrible...