• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Arrivals / Departures Staff

DeletedUser

Hello everyone, i open this topic for you give your impressions and congratulate the new members of staff, moderators or operators.

DeletedUser

Do you mean this is a topic for reviews of everyone so they are centralized and people can like their points and moderators would have all the reviews in one discussion?

DeletedUser

It is rather to congratulate and give feedback on the new members of staff.

DeletedUser629

Since the Elvenar team has been assembled roughly 2 months ago, we're not exactly ''new'' anymore. Or does this have to do with the current position of forum moderator we've opened recently?

DeletedUser

Following the announcement by Muf - Muf , I understood that there would be many changes in the staff. This subject is also used to speaking to inform players coming in and out of the staff .

DeletedUser629

The announcement says that we are currently looking for a forum moderator only who shall be an addition to our team, not a replacement ;)

DeletedUser

Haha, I am not signing up. Too much work with too little time

DeletedUser

The announcement says that we are currently looking for a forum moderator only who shall be an addition to our team, not a replacement ;)
Yes, but some will leave. You can announce it here .

DeletedUser

Everyone wants to have the majority. But once you're there ...
^^