• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Trade Help List

DeletedUser126

I am at the same stage as you are. Just waiting for somebody to trade 100 steel... since yesterday. If there would be just somebody to trade with me, then I would have gotten advancen scouts yesterday evening...

You can get steel and wood from whole seller, but he will charge you and arm and a leg for it :p

DeletedUser170

I couldn't see anything from you either. There are 7 pages, I think prospectus fill up 5 of them with his offers -.-

Edit: maybe there is a restriction with distance?

DeletedUser108

I think there is a trading range. Because I see only two pages of trading offers. I started playing quiet late, so I am at the edge of the map. I guess that's the reason why i see even less offers than you. It must be because of a trading range.

DeletedUser

I think there is a trading range. Because I see only two pages of trading offers. I started playing quiet late, so I am at the edge of the map. I guess that's the reason why i see even less offers than you. It must be because of a trading range.

Yes I agree with a trading range.

DeletedUser126

Yeah thats probably the only reason, im kinda at the top right corner of the map only 3 pages :p

DeletedUser58

It would be nice to know the trading range. I always have at least 3 pages of trades, but if I'm being honest those trades are so bad I'd rather had 0 pages lol. Someone offers 70 Marble and demands 105 Steel, and as if that isn't bad enough I have not discovered them so with the trader fee applied I'd get 35 Marble for my 105 Steel. Sheesh.

Thankfully someone in my discovered hood is taking my 100:100 Steel for Marble trades so I'm covered on that front. But no one seems to be taking any of my Planks trades. I end up trading with the Wholesaler.

DeletedUser126

If anyone is in my area i need lots of wood and steel at least 1k each. I have 3-4k marble for trade!

DeletedUser58

I've got a steel boost but almost no one to trade that steel with. Someone (not sure who so can't even thank them) has been trading marble with me, but I've got no one to cover planks. If anyone is in my trade range and needs steel but can offer planks, drop me a message in the game if you want to trade. :)

Btw is there a difference in the costs between the various goods types? It's a bit unfair my goods buildings are using 2x2 while others' use 2x1 or 1x2.

DeletedUser126

Its the same, they have different yield values, and once you upgrade them they are more or less the same size :)

DeletedUser126

As of now i can produce Crystals, so they will be available in my area of trade :p

DeletedUser

You're so far ahead :eek:

Finally found someone that trades planks with me. So now I just have to find someone for the marble

DeletedUser

Since we have no in game chat and no way to communicate i decided to make this post here for all in my range of trade.
It would be nice to know the trading range.

The wiki says "Here (the trader) you can see all offers from other players that are within your offer range."

Can someone explain the dimensions of this "range"?

DeletedUser

I have to insist: Noone here to explain the definition of "offer range"?

DeletedUser252

No, since we have no way to determine where everybody is on the map.
Search and count I think

DeletedUser

Well, I was hoping for an official statement ;)

But I did a bit of counting. The farest undiscovered player who is trading is 3 hexfields away from my discovered land. That would mean that all the other players (estimated over 50) in this range are not willing to trade?! :(
That leads to another question about "offer range": Is this only one directioned? If a bigger player has discovered me and/or I am in his offer range because he solved much more encounters - can he only see my offers or can I see his offers as well although he is far beyond my borders? In this case the "offer range" would not be static but rather unpredictable.

DeletedUser252

Today I have a new trader on my list and I found out he is 2 tiers away from me, outside the discovered zone. I think that is maybe the border in wich you get offers