• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Realm of the Phoenix

Yogi Dave

The chance of disadvantages seem greater.. and as far as I can judge, that goes for all ChatGPT use! You will always end up with a text that you will need to edit form the first capital to the last point...

Just tried it, but ChatGPT gives out rubbish :)

It was a joke. Though, it might get someone at Inno to look at the quests instead of just letting Mr/Ms Cut & Paste do the job.

Earwen1

This is quest 40 in the image.

At the more advanced chapters this quest takes too long or costs a big number of time-boosters.
Scouting is like 5 days for me and researches take more or less the same.

quest 40 Realm od phoenix - 2023-03-18_112304.jpg

Arthus

Which mean they should already remember it.
But maybe they copy+paste too fast without even reading the quests.

They are visibly not reading any feedback and forum team is totally disconnected from the dev team, they are repeating same mistakes over the years with questline and buildings they create despite people's bad feedback

They are simply copy-pasting everything and they don't play the game so they don't know which productions are needed by players, they put random stuff produced in buildings that doesn't make sense. If they played the game they would know that productions like 1000 battle units or 5k of sentient good are worthless compared to 10-15k of seeds/unurium

They are stuck to sentient/ascended goods in productions without possibility to move on to more attractive things like spells, catalysts, instants, pet food etc

Lelanya

Right?? I hit Quest 41 last night, it was still unchanged. How disappointing that no one bothered to change it yet. Y'all have had all day on Friday, unless of course there really  is a disconnect between players' feedback and the team that actually works on this game...

Pixie27

Note: I'm not sure whether it's quest 40 or 41, but it is the same quest you are referring to!
Quest 40 AND 41

Quest 41 - for me personally scouting takes almost 6 days and unlocking a guest race technology takes considerably more than 1 week (I'm in chapter XIX). I'm unable to participate in the event for nearly a week now.

Quest 40 - unlocking a technology is also an option at quest 40. Anyone in the later chapters who opted for this with an almost completed tech will be stuffed at quest 41. It's just mean to trip up long-term players with 2 quests like this in a row.

This is affecting all long-term players and is unfair as players who are not very advanced yet won't have this issue. As quests seem to repeat themselves there might be another copy/paste lurking in the questline? If the devs don't sort this out quickly potentially many of us long-term players will not be able to finish this event. :(

Last edited:

Koboldina

I think you should compare this phoenix with the Twilight Phoenix, not with the Fire Phoenix.
Twilight recovers troops up to 5%.It is not really much but helps with waves of troops.
I agree, that it should help in turnamentst and provinces too.
Relict production is completely useless. I have thousands of them too. What to do with them when the production bonus is reached ?
Ok, you ned some for charm production, if you produce some but turnaments bring even more back.

Heymrdiedier

I think you should compare this phoenix with the Twilight Phoenix, not with the Fire Phoenix.
Twilight recovers troops up to 5%. It is not really much but helps with waves of troops.
I agree, that it should help in turnamentst and provinces too.
Relict production is completely useless. I have thousands of them too. What to do with them when the production bonus is reached ?
Ok, you ned some for charm production, if you produce some but turnaments bring even more back.
i don't think i would ever feed the twilight phoenix, if it was spire only. i only got me the twilight phoenix because the tournament formula rebalancing was so bad, its easy to loose 10 full troops in a single battle you win. so with even 5% restoration thats still quite some units you recover. In the spire, you don't loose so many troops.

But if im honest, i was hoping the twilight would be worth it, but its not, the effect is too low to compensate the cost of the pet food. Result, instead of improving spire and tournament performance over time, its only decreasing -> turns into a desinterest of tournament/spire -> the game looses all fun aspects.

I'm seeing another wave of players who are quitting the game because of recent developments, and honestly I'm not sure the game can take another wave.

I think this game really need some prize that are worth going for, the prizes we get now, i think are worth it if it took you 5 mins each day. But thats not how it is, you need to invest a huge amount of time in any aspect of the game before you get anything, and its not really worth it.

Its like why bother going to work for a wage of 1000$ if you spend 1200$ on gas every month just to get to work. Sometimes it really feels its better if you don't do a thing.

kkk3

Hi @Earwen1 thanks for alerting us to this! We have already forwarded this issue to our development team... see my reply to @Enevhar Aldarion earlier in this thread
Note: I'm not sure whether it's quest 40 or 41, but it is the same quest you are referring to!
In my case it is the quest 40. Any news?

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
In my case it is the quest 40. Any news?
As @Earwen1 has said earlier in this thread, for quest 40 the alternative is 600 spell fragments, which should be achievable in quite a short time period. The concern with quest 41 is that for advanced players both research and scouting can take a many days, meaning a considerable delay to progress without a shorter alternative.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
So no word yet on a fix, though?

sorry I was wrong, it the quest 41, so any news? will they change it?
I have no news on whether or when this will be changed. As it's a design change, not a bugfix, it can take longer, since an alternative has to be agreed upon, rather than just a piece of code fixed.
It may be that we will get the change on beta before the end of the event, or like last time, it may only be changed in time for live release. We just have to wait and see

Last edited: