• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Realm of the Phoenix

Heymrdiedier

I don't know what to think about this phoenix, I understand that there should and must be something for the traders.
As we say at home, this is "nicht meine Baustelle". But if I were a trader, then I would be pretty mad about this Evo.

10% cost reduction for the Spire...really 10%!?
Tournament nothing, what is that?
Fighter Fire Bird works everywhere!

It's clear that you have to be careful that those who don't care much for money don't get the tournament or the tower for free by buying as much as necessary.

There would have been ways to design the bird in such a way that you can still have at least 20-25% cost reduction with an Evo, for example, and with four more up to a maximum of 50%. a sixth Evo would not reduce the costs at all.

Is it really too much to cut costs by up to 50% for traders? Even then they can't win anything in the tournament when it comes to the ranking list, but at least they can try it, if someone is really willing to buy 5 birds.

For traders this Evo needs to feel like a treasure chest with more than half missing.

By the way, just a tip: You're welcome, it doesn't cost anything ;)
Being able to keep buying grand prizes in events is a lousy concept.
This is also the reason why you are not able to create reasonable grand prizes, because you always have to expect that some crazy person will crash the balance.
You would have so much creative space if this nonsense would stop... maximum 2 base plates then the event is over, would that really be so tragic!?
If you want to release more baseplates, you can decide that via tomes and still keep control of the balance.

i think 10% would be fine, if the phoenix didnt require pet food but its effect is always active. but as it is now, ill never place this in my city.

About the crazy person, moneywise having such a crazy person wouldn't be a bad thing for inno, so i don't think they design their prizes with those people in mind.

Droopy

and will it be possible to remake artifacts into old ones in this event ?
Yes :)

Elvenar-phoenix-tome.JPG

Earwen1

I build this Phoenix, just because I like to have it. But it is a little disappointing actually.
At first I was like: "Yay, nice to have a discount on Spire negotiations!" - Now it's: "Meh, only 10% and rewards after 48 hours..."

I will have the bird, but it may starve some day...

TimeMachine

Quest 41 requires to either scout a province or complete a research.
Quests like this have almost ever been part of events, I guess. No question, for a few players it is almost impossible to solve this quest. Especially those who are waiting for the next chapter at the moment.

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

I see we are also back to the 3 & 9 hour goods production quests being restricted to basic manufactories only.

Those always have been. It is the quests asking for a total amount of goods that accept any type of good that temporarily reverted back to just basic goods a couple of events ago.

Those always have been. It is the quests asking for a total amount of goods that accept any type of good that temporarily reverted back to just basic goods a couple of events ago.
You're right about the total goods quests, but they had also changed the 3 & 9 hr to ANY manufactory starting last year with the Halloween event. The Secrets of Alchemy event did revert back to requiring all basic productions, but as we know, that whole questline was an older copy/paste. The Great Excavation event had 12 quests for 3 or 9 hr goods productions, and only 2 of them required basic productions. Winter Magic had 10, only 2 required basic. Mischievous Therapy had 12, only 2 required basic.

*My counts may be off, I did them very quickly, but you get the gist*

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I see we are also back to the 3 & 9 hour goods production quests being restricted to basic manufactories only.
Hi @Lady Dastardly there is a hint for this quest (which app players cannot see!) which states that acceptable goods are:
"Standard Basic, Sentient Basic and Ascended Basic"

Please try fulfilling the quest with whichever of those manufactories you have, and let us know if you have any problems!

Yogi Dave

And again the ignorant devs mess up. Quest 41 requires to either scout a province or complete a research.
Maybe Inno uses ChatGPT to build the quest list. Nope, can't be that. It'd learn what we don't like and do it right. Hmmm, maybe they should use ChatGPT. At worse we'd get all kinds of new quest that we can't do. At best, we'd get all kinds of new quest that make sense.

Droopy

Maybe Inno uses ChatGPT to build the quest list. Nope, can't be that. It'd learn what we don't like and do it right. Hmmm, maybe they should use ChatGPT. At worse we'd get all kinds of new quest that we can't do. At best, we'd get all kinds of new quest that make sense.
Just tried it, but ChatGPT gives out rubbish :)