• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Improve the perks by adding new perks and adding more levels

Prueba2

1. Kettle perk: increase Potion brewing success rate (+1% per level?).
    Alternatively, 1% discount in brewing per level.
  2. Badge Archive perk: either
    1. Archive 1 badget of each type per level after ending a FA until next FA. Only to be used by Arch and Mages and will be the first ones to be used.
    2. Create an empty storage of 5 badgets of each type per level, where members can allocate badgets to be used later by Arch and Mages during the FA. At the end of the FA it resets.
  3. Ware Archive perk: create a storage (archive) for each tradeable ware of 1M??? per level, where members can trade fair trades (2 stars) with no need to use offers. Only Arch can add or remove wares to this storage without trade. (Maybe this needs a bit more thinking)
  4. Season perk: Each level of the Perks will give 1 free Season Petal each day to each Fellowship Member.
  5. AWonders Lore perk: Increase maximum achievable level for all Fellowship AWonders by 1 per level (so 35 current maximum + 10 perk levels = 45 achievable maximum level)
    Easier would be to increase the effective level of all built AWonders without need of upgrading them, this way Fellowship would have to keep the perk to gain the benefit and increased levels would not count against Tournament and Spire difficulty.
  6. ...

Last edited:

eltina

@eltina Would you mind if we start the poll and change the idea to "add new, more useful perks" that just adding new levels?
We could also ask for more levels for the existing perks, in addition, calling it "improve the current perks".
New perks is fin.

just we get something more to use our perks for ;-)
sorry not all FS nead 10 lvl i spire and turnament.

small FS maybee nead more than 10 lvl in spire to save point, and get Gold sometime.

Vaeri

Ex-Team Member
@eltina Okay fine! Then I guess we can start the poll right after I update the thread title and the text of your post.
@Prueba2 You can add more ideas for perks later on - I think there is enough time to discuss the perks before the idea makes it to the CM Poll.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi @eltina, here it is, from the guidelines Read Me...
* At least a minimum of 20 individual players will have to vote (in favor/not in favor) for an idea to get approved.
* At least 80% of these players will have to vote in favor of the idea in its current state (to avoid forwarding ideas that aren't supported by a good majority of the community).

pethoom

No idea if it's possible to implement, but some sort of perk making it possible to exchange (inside fs) artifacts for leveling up event buildings.
Having all the event buildings in the inventory is not really productive if you can't level them op to 10th stadium. By the time you have gathered a reasonable amount of artifacts to level the building up to a reasonable stadium, the building is outdated and takes up too many RR's to upgrade...

Biloutte91

For exemple

Capture d’écran 2023-01-28 175538.png

Prueba2

Thanks @Amy Steele .
Feel free to update us on the feedback, please.

By the way, who should we ask for feedbak about ideas previously polled and forwarded to the Development Team?

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
By the way, who should we ask for feedbak about ideas previously polled and forwarded to the Development Team?
Once the idea has been approved/forwarded from this forum, whether or when it is implemented in the game is entirely down to the development team.

Some ideas may get left on the back burner for a while as development schedules may be decided weeks in advance, some may be an easy change that time can be allotted to fairly quickly, and some approved ideas may not fit with their current direction for the game.

More often than not, we only know if an idea has been implemented because it is announced in the release notes. This is the best place to look out for any news.

Hazel Caballus

Once the idea has been approved/forwarded from this forum, whether or when it is implemented in the game is entirely down to the development team.
According to my knowledge, the way the approved ideas take is not that direct or clear/transparent.
That next stage is indeed the CM voting round. Each 2 weeks all forwarded ideas are listed and each CM gets the chance to give 1, 2 or 3 points to an idea, based on how much that idea is relevant/asked for on their market. This again means that the first filtering is very important, as it's not our goal to have 50 ideas listed each 2 weeks and only give points to 3 of them. We'd rather have a list of only 4-5 ideas that really have a lot of support from our players, and choose between those.

I would highly appreciate more feedback regarding the outcome of the CM voting round. I know that it has been possible in the US forum - they players were informed by the CM whether an approved idea passed the CM voting round (or if it was, for example, hold back to present it at a different occasion).

Then again, I agree with @Prueba2 that in the past, we were at least at times lucky enough to get a little bit of feedback if an idea will in some way be considered by the development team or if it was entirely discarded (and this info did not come from the release notes).

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
According to my knowledge, the way the approved ideas take is not that direct or clear/transparent.

Indeed, you are correct... approved ideas get forwarded to the CM poll. In general, unless there are very many player polls which close at the same time, most approved ideas are forwarded to the bi-weekly CM poll in the period in which they pass the player poll

I would highly appreciate more feedback regarding the outcome of the CM voting round. I know that it has been possible in the US forum

For now I can confirm that this idea was entered into the CM poll. I currently have no further information.

eltina

is there a status for when there will be more choices in perks?

on the beta there is a FS that has level 35.
on the Danish server there are several FS with level 35.

so we would like something new to choose, please.

Dhurrin

is there a status for when there will be more choices in perks?

on the beta there is a FS that has level 35.
on the Danish server there are several FS with level 35.

so we would like something new to choose, please.
Though it would be nice to see some changes made, the total number of FSs with that high a level is rather limited, so for the average players/FSs it is not a priority.
And there still is room to go for lvl 40. There is no harm in allocating points to perks that aren't very interesting right now as the AM can reset them once a month for free, so once new perks have been added the AM can change the points anyway. Very likely resulting in adding a lot of points to the new perks, so you'll probably be stuck adding new points to the less desirable ones pretty soon after anyway.

That being said, I like the idea myself too, so it would be nice to see it implemented. But knowing Inno that will be a while yet