• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

[WM] Show if a player has discovered ME yet

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Summary
Make it visible whether or not other players have discovered me yet.

Description
Implement a way to see if others have discovered me yet.

Motivation
Some of my neighbors are ranked almost the same as me, I visit and help them daily (6+ times a week) and I've never received any help from them. I'd like to know if this is because they haven't discovered me yet, or maybe because they don't know how to use the help system.

Possible downsides
Extra server requests, could affect game speed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, if you helped them 8 hours ago, you'll still have to wait 15 more hours, I think.

DeletedUser

Great question, I was wondering the same. Do they even receive our help if they haven't discovered us yet ?
Anyhow, we still get the cash for visiting them.

DeletedUser

Yes, I'm sure they do get the benefits of our help.
I've been on the receiving end of this kind of exchange. I immediately wrote back to that player saying "thanks, and soon I'll discover you too and return the favor, nice to be your neighbor, love, kisses, hugs, bye-bye!". (Well, except for that last part...)

DeletedUser43

We will continue to discuss the idea in this new thread, as there are more players replying here than in the earlier one. :)

DeletedUser

I don't expect this to be implemented because of privacy reasons. I also have very advanced players in my neighborhood, that don't visit me. Most probably they're just lazy and wouldn't like others to know the whole truth....

DeletedUser

To see whether I have discovered someone is no matter to me. I just don't want them to see my timeline.