• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [42939] Incorrect event quest

Hazel Caballus

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.)
065A4819-B0BE-4A89-ADA4-4128C9AB56F9.jpeg

Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: iOS 16.2
Operating System or Mobile Device: iPad 6th generation
Screen resolution: N/A
Account name: Hazel Caballus
Humans or Elves: Human

Reproducibility:
5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: Event “the secrets of alchemy” quest No. 30

Current situation:
Quests asks for completion of 250k tournament or province or spire encounters.
__

Expected situation:
Quest should ask for a reasonable amount of encounters.
__

Reproduction Steps
1. Look at event quest.
2. Note that it demands 250k province or tournament or spire encounters.
3. Solve two tournament encounters and watch that counter increases by two (2/250k).

33A779C8-2934-494F-BD7B-C85ED372870C.jpeg

Edit:

@TimeMachine was first to report the bug in the feedback section. I didn’t read the feedback thread before starting the bug reporting.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks @Hazel Caballus as I advised in the feedback thread, if the quest does not complete for you after solving a couple of encounters, please contact our support. They will advise you as to how many encounters you actually need to solve. If the quest still does not complete after solving the correct number of encounters, please reply to your support ticket and support will complete the quest for you

Skillpowers

Thanks @Hazel Caballus as I advised in the feedback thread, if the quest does not complete for you after solving a couple of encounters, please contact our support. They will advise you as to how many encounters you actually need to solve. If the quest still does not complete after solving the correct number of encounters, please reply to your support ticket and support will complete the quest for you
every single quest is like this , i completed that part of the quest and it changed to now

1673389656269.png

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
An update on this issue:
Above I said
Indeed, every single quest of this type is affected.
While this was true in some senses, in fact this issue only affected players who had a quest of this type up when the changes to this quest type were made yesterday. Players who receive such a quest now should not be similarly affected

Kimnn

I also have a problem with the passage of the task of the event, writes that 69000 conflicts need to be resolved.
1673461236533.png

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I also have a problem with the passage of the task of the event, writes that 69000 conflicts need to be resolved.

Hi @Kimnn please send a ticket to our support team, who will advise you as to how many encounters you actually need to solve for this quest. When you have completed the required amount, please reply to the ticket and they will complete the quest for you