• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Secrets of Alchemy

Uffauffa

What? Which event? :p:D

D9748DFF-B8FA-41AD-AE67-B67712548A96.jpeg

Vaeri

Ex-Team Member
Hi hum … no event … will we get extra days at the end ?
No extra days. As the disclaimer states, the update to 1.166 is the requirement to play the game on mobile (should read "1.166.1 (...) zz 1.167" instead of "1.165.2 (...) zz 1.167). At best, the required mobile version gets released before the event start, but that's one reason why we include a disclaimer in the announcement, since we can't guarantee on Beta that the live release of the necessary version will happen in time.
The other reason is that the app platforms roll out updates in a staged way, so some players will always have a new update available before others have it.
Like Verde suggested, after playing on Beta in the Browser the event seems to work for the account in the mobile app, too.
I can't say if this is a reliable and bug-free workaround, so for now, I would suggest to play the event on Browser only if possible to prevent any issues caused by the different versions between the platforms.

Jaxom

I really thought we had gotten past requiring quests for 3 and 9 hour productions to be done using ONLY basic standard goods.
Here we go again forcing players to have factories for goods that they do not need just to meet these quests.

GerdyaanB

Conflicting messages.....in my version on Android it does say (zz1.167 at the end of version) although version start with 1.145...please let us know..also unclear why some markets seem to work on Android....on my store apparantly no New version available(yet?)...
WHAT does zz1167 mean anyhow ?

Last edited:

Heffernan

Conflicting messages.....in my version on Android it does say (zz1.167 at the end of version) although version start with 1.145...please let us know..also unclear why some markets seem to work on Android....on my store apparantly no New version available(yet?)....
That's exactly what i don't/didn't understand.
what's the point of having the "zz 1.167" info visible at all if what you really need is some (earlier) number base version.