• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Season of Dreams

Vaeri

Ex-Team Member
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the announcement for the Season of Dreams here and let us know what you think about it!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

GerdyaanB

I do notice that after completing the daily quests from season....and declining the declinable quest from main screen (left) under quests....there is no New declinable quest generated.....i did refresh and again no New declinable quest.....is this intended ?

N0RDIC

However, the Winter Event quest cannot be completed if you have already completed the daily quest.

Die Winterereignis-Quest kann jedoch nicht abgeschlossen werden, wenn Sie die tägliche Quest bereits abgeschlossen haben.

Edit: Beta is English only, so please comment in every thread on Beta in English!

Attachments

• ___.png
    ___.png
    1,012.6 KB · Views: 259
Last edited by a moderator:

Vaeri

Ex-Team Member
I do notice that after completing the daily quests from season....and declining the declinable quest from main screen (left) under quests....there is no New declinable quest generated.....i did refresh and again no New declinable quest.....is this intended ?
We just added information to the announcement, since it is important to clarify that the change is indeed intended:
(...) As part of the Seasons update, we are replacing the system of repeatable quests.
We believe that by moving this system into the Seasons, we can provide more interesting quest tasks, with more meaningful rewards. Any repeatable quests that are still active can be completed and rewards will be granted, but with the beginning of the Season of Dreams, no new ones will be started anymore. (...)​

Prueba2

Good change, cyclable quests system was old (and boring) enough.
Season systems should be able to be more meaningful for players in all chapters

A doubt , will Ashen Phoenix bonus work with Season currency (Season petals)?

By the way, some adjustment with quests selection per chapter may be needed:
In chapter I (not Magic Academy available yet)
1670497282429.png
1670497318802.png

Neytiri1022

My impression: I like it

But:

Citation: >>While many waypoints allow you to collect rewards for free, some waypoints include premium rewards which you can unlock after purchasing the Season Pass. .<< - for 2,500 diamonds

That's also an expensive pleasure - or are there users who have sooooo many diamonds and don't know what to do with them?

Ainor

2500 diamonds per 75 days and 17 rewards (not bad buildings) is not very much for me (for players which finish spire every week).
Anyway, you can pick just the free ones

However, the Winter Event quest cannot be completed if you have already completed the daily quest.

Die Winterereignis-Quest kann jedoch nicht abgeschlossen werden, wenn Sie die tägliche Quest bereits abgeschlossen haben.

Edit: Beta is English only, so please comment in every thread on Beta in English!
this problem is just today, because the season was activated hours after the daily quest

Last edited:

ayebee

There is a refresh button together with the text "2 refreshes left" on the weekly quests screen which doesnt seem to be working - is this still in development?

Heffernan

There is a refresh button together with the text "2 refreshes left" on the weekly quests screen which doesnt seem to be working - is this still in development?
if you use it on the task box, then it deducts from the "2".
i didn't like "use portal profits" and used the refresh on that and the total on the top went down to 1.

Vaeri

Ex-Team Member
Good change, cyclable quests system was old (and boring) enough.
Season systems should be able to be more meaningful for players in all chapters

A doubt , will Ashen Phoenix bonus work with Season currency (Season petals)?

By the way, some adjustment with quests selection per chapter may be needed:
In chapter I (not Magic Academy available yet)
View attachment 10561View attachment 10562
Ashen Phoenix bonus doesn't apply to Season Petals. Also, thank you for bringing the MA quest to our attention.
We will apply changes so that the quest won't appear for players without a Magic Academy.

Heffernan

top left there is a purple bar showing some kind of advance - i'm at 7 now going towards 8.
what does that stand for ?

android.

EDIT could be number of guests done, 7 out of 8. but does it have some other significance ?

Last edited:

Skillpowers

2500 diamonds per 75 days and 17 rewards (not bad buildings) is not very much for me (for players which finish spire every week).
Anyway, you can pick just the free ones

this problem is just today, because the season was activated hours after the daily quest
4 buildings of that season pass are good , others are just from recent events and also a bad price at nr 41 (20% portal profit) , if some of the season pass buildings were a little more unique like the heavy melee shrine (other 2 new ones not added to the prices) it would be worth it paying the 2500 diamonds. (maybe parts of the moonstone library could be added in it so people who can only obtain 1 set could get more like people who play longer.