• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion The Cauldron

Darma

Explain for me, ive done lvl 40 and 42 for troops, but it only active IF I do the potion and get lucky it activates?
hær boost.png

Karvest

Yes, you should select ingredients giving you max chance of triggering that effects, brew the potion, and keep fingers crossed while drinking it using goblets. That should be done just before you do your tourney/spire so that effects won't expire before you are done with fighting.

Shinara

I created a general mayhem potion. I had no option to stop brewing. It forced me to make several of the same potion but you can only keep one. I had to discard 2. Apparently once you successfully brew a potion you have to use it right away. (I didn't have any other choice just a "bottoms up" button) I can't tell if the units I made have any bonus. I see no way to see the effects of the potion. Can someone explain how all this works?

Shinara

Well I've been researching those techs i skipped during events that ask for research a technology. So I'm not sure I really like that they want us to do all those techs now immediatly. If thats the case, I hope research a tech requirement will be removed from all event quests as well.

One thing I'm still puzzled about. They promised the cauldron would allow us to spend al those 10thousands of relics we've been saving up over the years. But I still haven't found where I can use them, anyone spotted it yet?
You can use relics to fill the research in your AW. Each relic is 15 KP if you use it in a neighbors AW and 10 KP if you use it in your AW

Jammin

Cheap :D
View attachment 10503
At least now i know what to do with my 19 milion orcs in my main city.

ps: Does anybody know if there is a hard cap on levels? Or just soft cap?
Almost 10% bonus is really bad, when I see what lvl 80 brings then I really hope that there is no hard cap, although the costs are already astronomical. Hard to imagine what it should cost until this potion is worth it.
I hope it will be rebalanced, should it really be over at lvl 100.
I'm sorry for whining so much, but that's my superpower, that, and eating a lot of spaghetti.

The Fairy

You can use relics to fill the research in your AW. Each relic is 15 KP if you use it in a neighbors AW and 10 KP if you use it in your AW
I think you mean runes here? I still haven't found any use for my thousands of relics, but maybe one day :)

Biloutte91

A cauldron's quest in one of my city

Capture d’écran 2022-12-01 091612.png

but not on the other :( there is player's test ?

icones in this city:
Capture d’écran 2022-12-01 091221.png
(not quest chapter) and on the other ^^
Capture d’écran 2022-12-01 091246.png
(not cauldron quest)

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi @Biloutte91, being non mandatory quest you have to skip/complete the other non mandatory ones that are active in your second city :)

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I believe this happened as a result of the Cauldron addition. It's why I mentioned it here. City was fine previously.
Thanks @Valtitude for explaining that didn't log in since october and in this way confirming that is the (unfortunately well) known issue :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Biloutte91

Hi @Biloutte91, being non mandatory quest you have to skip/complete the other non mandatory ones that are active in your second city :)

@Konys Soory but the problem is not here ^^ the problem is: i have cauldron's quest in a city and not in the other.
In one of my cities...
Capture d’écran 2022-12-01 091221.png
...in the other....
Capture d’écran 2022-12-01 091246.png
not the same icons and not the same "type" of quest

In all my cities (and not one yes and the other no) I should have: Winter magic quest, cauldron quest, history quest and généric quest... no ? like this

Capture d’écran 2022-12-01 100806.png

Last edited:

Ainor

In all my cities (and not one yes and the other no) I should have: Winter magic quest, cauldron quest, history quest and généric quest... no ? like this

Capture d’écran 2022-12-01 100806.png
no... there is 1 slot for winter magic (event/fa) quest (+1 daily reward)
2 slot for standard quest (mandatory and/or non mandatory)

Biloutte91

No, whit the cauldron quest 4 slots... 1 slot event, 1 slot chapter, one slot généric and 1 slot cauldron...

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
@Biloutte91, as @Ainor explained, this is exactly the way it works :)
I myself had to complete and rejects about 5 non mandatory quests before getting Cauldron ones (and now I'm stuck because it asks for brew, and cannot do it until next round :p )

Biloutte91

Yes i know that. i'm in chapter XIX ^^ My question is why not 4 icones and all the quests. ? it's possible to let all the icons no ?