• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Text wrong naming in quest description

Lelanya

Quest is asking us to "Use Windfall Profits". I have no idea what this means at all. When I discover it I will surely share this with y'all. But there is no blue 'i' to clarify intent, nor is the language anything that makes sense in game.
Edit: Apparently this quest should read: Use Supply Windfall 4 times.

Last edited:

Bor de Wolf 1965

Just use 4x the 5% instant hammers spell and the quest is done.

but yes, the blue i should have been there to explain it also.

Karvest

Most likely they were thinking of "portal profits" but then remembered that there is no way to get them now in early chapters and decided to change it to "supply windfall", but somehow replaced only first word of first phrase with second word of second phrase.

Lelanya

Yes, I actually am in the process of upgrading my workshops, so in fact, I had this part of the quest open while I tested everything. This quest is still incorrectly worded.

Lelanya

Thank you for reporting! We will make sure this is getting fixed!
Thank you for the note. May we know when you plan to fix this, or can you inform us of this, and also the other one that Enevhar red flagged, 6/73, Research a Tech or Scout a Province? please and thanks

Karvest

Effect tooltips where this bug came from was fixed, but fixed in a wrong way - Coin Rain effect was also named as Supply Windfall effect. We can't see it ingame, but if there would be some quest asking for coin rains - we'll see supply windfall with coin rain icon.

Karvest

Seems Inno like to mess up these effects... They both are switching from "Supply Windfall" to "Windfall Profit" and back again and again. May be Inno should finally made them different? "Coin Rain"+"Supply Windfall"?

Vaeri

Ex-Team Member
@Karvest Thank you for letting us know, it will get changed back to "Supply Windfall" (hopefully, once and for all) as soon as possible.