• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Confirmed [42015] Can't visit neighbours/provinces

DeletedUser3672

16660169668233186410464652901164.jpg
the citys
are brown and nothing happens when I try to enter them

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks for reporting that and I can confirm it; you're not the only one with this bug but, I'm really sorry, but...
Marindor had to leave, and as you all can see, no one new Community Manager stepped in.
So actually we don't know how to handle these issues.

edit:
A little clarification: we don't have the tools to handle these kind of issues. We have already poked "upstairs", and we were told that they will take care... more than 4 hours ago :p

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

I have the same problem and I can assure you that there is no way to make the visits anyway...

I don't know why. Everything on Beta is working correctly. The Neighbor list, which you access in the same spot you check your scouted provinces, is working fine and the world map is normal for me as well, both in browser and app. So Beta is working.

Thesan

I came back on june after a 3 months break and haven't been moved since then; my world map was perfectly fine until monday, now it looks like this:

7m9s5OI.png

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks Thesan. This issue has been confirmed as affecting players who were recently moved. It has been forwarded to our development team, and we are currently awaiting a fix. We hope that will not take long. Thank you for your patience in the meantime

Enevhar Aldarion

@Thesan then what that means is you were moved on Monday, but the game bug is still showing your old neighbors, which is probably why you can't visit any of them. So when this is fixed, expect to see a whole new neighborhood.

Thesan

@Enevhar Aldarion er, no; I haven't been moved on monday, indeed I have the same, old neighbors and not everyone is "greyed". My last movement was on june when I started play once again (according to the rule that inactive players are moved outside the "active" area of the map and putted back when became active once again). I mean, after a movement we usually receive a direct message warning about it.

cassy63

hello what's going on here for days no nbh or trader
that borders on the end for little ones - please finally do that after days
hello what's going on here for days no nbh or trader
das grenzt an das Ende für die Kleinen - mach das bitte endlich nach Tagen

sry when it is not in english i copy anyway from google - i will dont get either next *ditsch

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thank you cassy63, I'm sorry to see you have been affected by this issue. Our development team are currently working on a fix, and we will add your name to the list of affected players.

This issue initially seemed to have been affecting players who were recently moved, but it now appears that some who are affected have not been moved for some time. We hope to have a fix soon.