• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Undocumented changes

Shereana

So when did Inno change the spire rules? Now when you join a new FS, you have to wait until the NEXT week to gain FS rewards even when you joined the day BEFORE the spire started? I have not seen this before in live. When did they do it on Beta?? And WHY??
I have noticed on live, that the game shows warning for the new player at the start of the spire, if new players joined before the start of the spire, but lately it disappears, and everything works fine.

PrimroseSylvia

So when did Inno change the spire rules? Now when you join a new FS, you have to wait until the NEXT week to gain FS rewards even when you joined the day BEFORE the spire started? I have not seen this before in live. When did they do it on Beta?? And WHY??
Clear your cache, usually it works. You cannot take part if you join a fellowship after Spire start, but this is not the case.

Bor de Wolf 1965

I noticed the mercenary light range unit doesn't go first any more.
I am not sure when they changed it but the Dryade training grounds light range unit from the computer goes first.

Bor de Wolf 1965

The 1 star ranger has an initiative of 20 and so does the 4 star.
I found in the wiki there are 2 types of Dryade units.
Mist walker with 21 and Dryade with 17 as initiative, but they both look the same to me with just a new colour scheme.

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

The 1 star ranger has an initiative of 20 and so does the 4 star.
I found in the wiki there are 2 types of Dryade units.
Mist walker with 21 and Dryade with 17 as initiative, but they both look the same to me with just a new colour scheme.

Yes, the "monster" versions of our troops have always been different in various ways, whether initiative or range or special attacks, and so on.

CrazyWizard

amount of additional NH chests given by scouts tavern reduced from 1 per 5 lvls to 1 per 10 levels
wow that power was already bad lol, it just became worst, I do not consider that benefit as a benefit anyway. I would not build any wonder for that the other power has to be good enough on it's own.

Laurelin-Beta

As far as I understand/hope (haven't checked it ingame), goods production boost cauldron effects should no longer be limited to factories.
Interesting... I've noticed that Evolving Buildings are becoming [broadly] more useful and their effects less eccentric; IMO these are now seen by Inno as an integral part of the game (and therefore player strategy). Assuming that the Cauldron has been altered to affect these buildings (?), this would seem to be in line with the ongoing alteration to the nature of Evolving Buildings - and also, by extension, the status of Events as 'optional'.

Verde

When I look in a spire chest at a higher level, to check what it might give, there are now little green arrows (on App) showing against each possible item.
Don't recall seeing this before most recent update or did I miss it? Prep for something new? Any ideas?

Brummbaer

@Verde
Please check this procedure, works on most mobile

Take a screenshot​

1. Open the screen that you want to capture.
  2. Depending on your phone:
    • Press the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time for a few seconds.
    • If that doesn’t work, press and hold the Power button for a few seconds. Then tap Screenshot.
    • If neither of these work, go to your phone manufacturer’s support site for help.
  3. At the bottom left, you’ll find a preview of your screenshot. On some phones, at the top of the screen, you'll find Screenshot capture
    8727A8980C943D12C21E1124F4B22E68E667