• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New event..

Arthus

And chapter 20? It's like almost June and we're not even in testing... Last one was launched in November...
No places in between events to rest, but Chapters are more and more spread between each other and getting longer and more repetitive

Lovec Krys

@Ivor-the-Green
The only info we currently have is on Karvest's site (current evo stats* + animation).
For more info we need to wait until the event begins.

*can be changed by Inno anytime

EDIT: Note that any currently available info is not from official sources, therefore it cannot be guaranteed by anyone.

Last edited:

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
@Ivor-the-Green
The only info we currently have is on Karvest's site (current evo stats* + animation).
For more info we need to wait until the event begins.

*can be changed by Inno anytime
I'm not sure what you are talking about here. We have never given out information about an event beforehand in the past either. The idea was to discover it as it comes day per day, without spoilers from our side. Even further it's been considered more then once that the daily prizes on live would get a different order then on beta just to prevent too much spoiling.

All you get from us is an announcement it's coming, and that's what you have now ingame, in a bit more then 23 hour from now it starts.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
@Kersepitje Ok, i should have written explicitely that any available info about the upcoming event is not from official sources.
Ok thanks for the clarification.

I'll do my part of the clarification as well then:
We used to only communicate through the forum about upcoming events, but as our playerbase of mobile only players kept growing over time(with some of them never checking the forum), we realized forum announcement isn't enough. So later we added ingame news system.

Since all of our players actually play the game, everyone now sees the news announcement. This is much more effective.
Now there is 1 downside about this (same as our forum announcement), this has to be launched (put up) by the CM. If for any reason our CM is on vacation or is too busy, this again becomes a problem.

To overcome this we also developed the ingame countdown counter, which appears automatically.
By doing this there is no possibility that the event starts while players have no clue about it.

So I am not agreeing with you that there is no info from official sources.
We are now in the case that the countdown timer is up, and the forum and news announcement will follow once the person in charge has time for it, and he/she gets the ok from the headquarters to put it up.