• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [40665] Black screen after trying to evolve buildings

Karvest

Got totally blank screen after evolving twilight phoenix today, happened twice, after stage 5 and 6.
Not sure if it is related to that issue or separate one.

Enevhar Aldarion

Got totally blank screen after evolving twilight phoenix today, happened twice, after stage 5 and 6.
Not sure if it is related to that issue or separate one.

@Marindor this just happened a few minutes ago in my main Beta city. I soon as I clicked the Evolve button, the screen went completely black. The mouse pointer still has the normal Elvenar icon, but just a totally black screen. @Karvest this may be a totally different bug, if you want to start the bug thread for the credit.

from the developer tools display for the tab:

Uncaught Cannot cast {
_vo : {
next_state_transition_in : 9,
__clazz__ : UpgradingVO
}
} to {
__name__ : de.innogames.strategycity.main.model.vo.entityStates.api.IProductionEntityState,
__isInterface__ : true

Karvest

So it happens when second production option comes in, as there was no issues evolving up to stage 4.

Enevhar Aldarion

@Marindor this just happened a few minutes ago in my main Beta city. I soon as I clicked the Evolve button, the screen went completely black. The mouse pointer still has the normal Elvenar icon, but just a totally black screen. @Karvest this may be a totally different bug, if you want to start the bug thread for the credit.

from the developer tools display for the tab:

Uncaught Cannot cast {
_vo : {
next_state_transition_in : 9,
__clazz__ : UpgradingVO
}
} to {
__name__ : de.innogames.strategycity.main.model.vo.entityStates.api.IProductionEntityState,
__isInterface__ : true

@Marindor @SyreArca This bug is still happening. I just tried to evolve the new building and each time I added an artifact, the screen went black and I had to reload the game. After every single artifact.