• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Events Ghost in a Bottle Badges

Bor de Wolf 1965

I like the idea but I see a problem as well.
On life I am scratching at the end wall so I just scout what even I can but I don't collect them.
At this moment I have 11 province waiting to be claimed and that will become more and more every 5+ days.
Here on Beta it takes me just short of 24h to scout 1 province but I am at the orcs (CH8)
That imbalance is just to much in favour of lower chapter players.

Tomtimmon

And another thing about ghost badges. I get that the boss encounters take either two or three fights to win. Why do they only give up 1 ghost badge. in the tourney it's one badge per fight. seems unbalanced to me. Can I start a poll or does a moderator have to do that?

Tomtimmon

On life I am scratching at the end wall so I just scout what even I can but I don't collect them.
At this moment I have 11 province waiting to be claimed and that will become more and more every 5+ days.
Here on Beta it takes me just short of 24h to scout 1 province but I am at the orcs (CH8)
This is true for advanced cities which I get, but it would still help younger cities assist more in the FA

Bor de Wolf 1965

And another thing about ghost badges. I get that the boss encounters take either two or three fights to win. Why do they only give up 1 ghost badge. in the tourney it's one badge per fight. seems unbalanced to me. Can I start a poll or does a moderator have to do that?
I have only 1 question for this.
How many ghosts badges do you get for master minding a door boss (2 fights) or a floor boss (3 fights) ?

Alcaro

exactly at this I was thinking today - why the encounters with more than 1 fight gives only 1 Ghost badge? In tournament we get also Hats and Marbles solving the same encounters, why in Spire we can't get at least as many Ghosts as many fights we have???

Koboldina

As the map encounters are not allowed there is no chance to get ghost badges for small players having the new tech tree. There is no access to turnament before somewhere chapter 4 and no spire before somewhere chapter 5. I fought the past FA being chapter 2/3 and could do nothing except production badges.
I thought about this too. Ithink there is no danger that prescoutet provinces are fought en mass because you still need some for the next FA.

Dhurrin

I partially disagree. The problem is that with the changes in Tourney and Spire low-chapter players can't get any of these badges and that's why there should be a way for them to collect them in my opinion. This change was a serious oversight on the side of the Dev-team.

On beta I'm at about 28 hours and still looking for expansions, so I'm not saving them anyway.
However, my main account on the liveservers is at the end of the techtree with something like 50 provinces scouted but no encounters done. No need as I'm not gaining any more expansions from them anyway, so I save them for eventquests. The Scout's Tavern at least has reduced my scouting times from 7+ days to just over 3 days, so I tend to scout and move on. But then again, once one has advanced that far the regular encounters aren't needed as Tourney and Spire provide more than enough.