• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Naturally Amazing

Droopy

IMO listing something that gives (0 / h) is not needed and confusing.

I assume we can get 1 CC, 1 30 min booster or 1 sip of clarity per day, but that is not clear from this information.

Elvenar-beta-ArcaneFerrisWheel-info-20220419.JPG

guivou

1650476895163.png
1650520310314.png

is it only me or buildings are smaller today with bathroom and flower cage ?
edit : second day with small buildings observatory and fairy inn (folk band is daily prize , at the beginning of event it was random prize ... )

Last edited:

DeletedUser3726

Today's daily prize for a chapter 1 city is 16 rune shard fragments... 16... the max storage for RS frags is 10.

Enevhar Aldarion

it's not worst than my daily prize 4 runes of thrones of the high men

You can still give them to someone else for 60 kp. 16 broken shards means 6 are wasted, no matter what. And a chapter 1 city winning this daily prize can't even use them until chapter 4, not chapter 2 any more, which is where the first AW research was moved for new cities with the new research tree.

Karvest

They stack on PC, but bugged on the app. Probably along with SSS and other things which effect was changed to be stackable here on beta (06.04.2022), but is still non-stackable on live servers. Should be fixed when this change arrive to live servers and appropriate update of the app.

eltina

In APP
on spells
buildings
I Can Found the new 6 small field.

But it not possible to se the expires day ;-(

FieryArien

Why can’t I tap on the buildings to display their descriptions in the preview screen (I mean when all gifts are still open and the shuffle button is shown in the middle)? I’m pretty sure it was possible in the past. Is it disabled on purpose?

I used to check the rewards on the board to decide what I want to collect before I hit the shuffle button. :( When I got them all I could hit reshuffle or let it reshuffle automatically overnight.

My app was just upgraded to .151 version, there isn’t any newer version. (Apologies if this was already discussed, I was away since before this event and today is actually my first day of the event. I checked this thread and few others, but there’s too much of new content to go through it all.)

Bor de Wolf 1965

In APP
on spells
buildings
I Can Found the new 6 small field.

But it not possible to se the expires day ;-(
As written in the bug report, any expiring building in your inventory has an unlimited shelf life but the count down starts as soon as you use it.
Then tab on it in your town and select info to see the time left.
As proof I show you here a screenshot made on my mobile but I reduced the size to 25% of original
Screenshot_2022-04-27-20-04-34-666_com.innogames.elvenar.jpg

Hazel Caballus

Why can’t I tap on the buildings to display their descriptions in the preview screen (I mean when all gifts are still open and the shuffle button is shown in the middle)? I’m pretty sure it was possible in the past. Is it disabled on purpose?

This has been reported as a bug here. So far, the bug is still present. I hope that it will at least get fixed when the event hits the live servers.
SyreArca editing to add the link from above comment: https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/40110-no-event-prizes-tooltip-in-app-version.17670/

Last edited by a moderator:

Lovec Krys

223/260 for last artefact.
Is it just me, or is the event set to not getting building to 10?
- Didn't bother to pick up event currency too often on beta
- Fed the chicken 3 day ago (not sure if it was fed before or not)
+ Didn't use a single shufle
+ Used Double reward immediately after it is available
+ If possible (revealed by Reveal button), used double reward on event currency

Earwen1

Shuffle, no shuffle.

This is what I have tested the last few days:

In the morning when you get the open shuffle board: memorize the prizes that you want to get and their positions on the board.
Shuffle.
Click the spots that you have memorized.
Win just that what you wanted.

Conclusion: the board doesn't shuffle. Or has this been only coincidence?

Droopy

Shuffle, no shuffle.

This is what I have tested the last few days:

In the morning when you get the open shuffle board: memorize the prizes that you want to get and their positions on the board.
Shuffle.
Click the spots that you have memorized.
Win just that what you wanted.

Conclusion: the board doesn't shuffle. Or has this been only coincidence?
I often make a screenshot to get a higher chance on using the 2x option on what i want, but i had never that all the spots where at the same place as before the shuffle.