• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Naturally Amazing

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please find the full announcement for this year's May Event here and let us know what you think about it!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

iDavis

As always, all the new buildings and daily prizes from this event will be soon available here
https://idavis-elvenar.github.io/buildings.html
As there is still the Dawn of the Phoenix event running on live servers, once the Naturally Amazing event buildings are published, you can select the Phoenix event manually from the select-boxes on the top of the website.

Last edited by a moderator:

Prueba2

New this year is also the introduction of flower beds which you can place around your city and that give you temporary boosts until their effects are expired!
Not sure I understand it...
New temporary expiring building with various effects?

Karvest

GtrKcEr.png
coUjIsO.png
J2vA5jl.png
JGfLBcS.png
qs9xghi.png
IPmAnwk.png
M6ghmqo.png

Moncsociusz

I guess that's going to be a new achievable avatar judging from the favourite animation ;) and the last may event.

Jammin

I'm assuming we'll have to find out for ourselves how this actually works and interacts?
How exactly is that meant?
JGfLBcS.png

Garden Stones
1x1 Increases the Training Size for every Armory Level in your city +1
Will Armories produce a single more unit? Or let's say I have a chapter 16 max level armory 37 do I just get a level that benefits the Shrine of Mushrooms or a level 38 armory with the training size?
What if I have an armory lvl 41 the current max level in the game?

Last edited:

Karvest

it works the same way as SSS, each building increase your training size by combined armory levels. Like your SSS is a bit more strong.

edeba

I'm assuming we'll have to find out for ourselves how this actually works and interacts?
How exactly is that meant?
JGfLBcS.png

Garden Stones
1x1 Increases the Training Size for every Armory Level in your city +1
Will Armories produce a single more unit? Or let's say I have a chapter 16 max level armory 37 do I just get a level that benefits the Shrine of Mushrooms or a level 38 armory with the training size?
What if I have an armory lvl 41 the current max level in the game?
Sounds to me that if you have an armory with 41 levels, it increases the trading size by 41. So if you have 10 armories at level 41, should increase the training size by 410. Given that the training size at level 41 is 830, an increase of 41 is about 5%. It might work different, but that's what the description says.

Arthus

Question:
1649884573644.png
This one from @iDavis site- is that 1500 diamond pass reward?
Huuuuuge pop/cult looks almost impossible for it to be daily

Enevhar Aldarion

Nice. Today's daily prize actually has better per square/per hour production of divine seeds than a festival merchant of the same chapter. But good luck getting a bunch of them with the postbox/shuffle format.

Karvest

shuffle gives you 100% chance of getting daily prize per 400 EC (actually less than 400 due to 2x and reveal). And a good chance of getting it for less EC if you are not aiming for grand prizes.

Alcaro

I would consider myself lucky to get at least one! I've spent all my available shovels and didn't get any :D

Earwen1

First impressions are really good.
Nice flower patches too! But honestly: increasing Magical manufacturing with 23 minutes and 24 seconds?!
Please tell me I have misunderstood this... :oops:

Jackluyt

Please feel free to share our full event notes with friends who so not play in Beta:
https://tinyurl.com/46uh8kbp

Note that the Beta version recorded in this note may not be exactly the same as the one that comes to Live Worlds.

You are welcome to share this link with friends and fellowship. It can be opened on a normal PC without any special programs.

Please feel free to make suggestions or point out errors - many of which result from copy-and-pasting from previous events.

Lovec Krys

I would consider myself lucky to get at least one! I've spent all my available shovels and didn't get any :D
That means you just need to do more quests in the first day.

I'm personaly going after KP evo, so i'm not going to use shuffle even once.